Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Roc Marciano appreciation

(edit I see now madchild already posted the discogs link)
    Retired.

nada ignorante

This thread made me wanna listen to his sophmore albums again. Hide my tears is my joint.
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Does anyone have a list of his full discography? I'm talking solo albums, mix tapes, singles, guest spots? I been sleeping on this nigga for a minute but he got that fire. Bars and production. Someone guide me in the right direction.
    lol
    he's been puting in A LOT of work, so there's countless guest verses and loose tracks around.. but start with "Reloaded" imo, modern day hip-hop classic for sure.. also be sure to check out The UN album "U N Or U Out" which was his former crew who only released one album together

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    he's been puting in A LOT of work, so there's countless guest verses and loose tracks around.. but start with "Reloaded" imo, modern day hip-hop classic for sure.. also be sure to check out The UN album "U N Or U Out" which was his former crew who only released one album together
    I know I'm in the minority, but I prefer Marcberg. Today I do. I consider them about equal to correct myself. But I think they're both of the same caliber if different. Reloaded is more experimental whereas Berg is a throwback sound. Both gritty, both dope. It depends on which of those two descriptions sounds more up your alley.

Veteran Member

I'd say lyrically Reloaded is better, not to take anything away from Marcberg. Marcberg has more traditional type of hip hop production whereas Reloaded doesn't rely so much on drums.

I'd personally agree with claaa7 about Reloaded being a modern day classic. It plays out like a movie and is a great cohesive listen from front to back.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    Thanks will do, I wasn't feeling him back on the anarchy album and legendary weapons but I've been peeping his recent stuff and he's stepped his bars up crazy.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Busta Rhymes must be sick he does not have Roc Marciano on his team anymore. How he did not make him a priority is beyond me. Then again, this is the same guy who pushed back Lord Have Mercy's completed Thee Ungodly Hour to put out Rah Digga's Dirty Harriet which she had not even started to record for yet when he decided he wants to put her out first instead. If I was Lord Have Mercy, I would have bounced also, gonna push back my project for something that does not even have one song recorded yet? Fuck outta here.

Last edited by The Seer; 12-18-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

^^Dope list. You can tell where the inspiration comes from

The pimpire strikes back is now on iTunes for anyone that's interested. Just DL it myself

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I check the Discogs for singles and I can't find most of that shit for DL. Anyone has some links they can hook me up with on their free time?