Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Wu. Where it at??

Wu-Veteran

Default Upcoming Wu. Where it at??

Im not worried about Priest..i know "Planet Of The Gods" is coming. Killah stays dropping classics.

I know "Meth Lab" is on the way..they about to shoot videos..and Meth said himself recording is finished. "Crystal Meth" and "Black Out 3" probaboybwont be out for a long time tho...

Where the hell is Ghost? "Blue & Cream" should be out..."Wu Block 2" srill coming? And "Natural Born Killahs" with Priest still coming? The game needs some Ghost.

Raekwon has "F.i.l.a." coming..but im betting there are alot more commercial sounding records on that album then any other wu album right now...and thats fine..Rae BEEN working hard..its good on him to switch things up a bit.

Inspectah is sleepin on "The Rebellion" or "Cynthia's Son" or whatever album he has coming..although he has put out some good underground mixtape quality stuff recently. "Czarface 2" should be coming soon as well.

Ugod did great with his last 2 albums...waiting on the next one i think itll be fire.

Masta Killah was supposed to have dropped "Loyalty Is Royalty" by now..hisblastnone was good but not great.

RZA has "A Better Tomorrow" and lost all momentum and buzz...i know hes working on it when he can..but it seems most of his attention is on his hollywood stuff.

GZA has "Dark Matter" falling into space like his "WuTang Revealed" documentary..must say he finally sounded awake on Ugods album..if he uses that technique on DM it should spell well for GZA.

And Cappadonna is one of the sharpest performers the wu has right now live. The man is destroying microphones on wu dates..noticeably leading the clan..especially when Meth isnt around..his main concern should be getting the elements together for "The Pillage 2" and making sure his beats sound platinum wu like the first one. Also he needs to stop doing those low budget videos and get woth some real talented videographers that can rekindle that hip hop magic we used to see back in the late 90s.

And of course "Once Upon A Time In Shaolin" i have great expectations for this album...im feeling the concept..i just hope im alive to hear the damn thing. I feel like ive supported the wu my whole life..and i along with the rest of the millions of fans deserve to hear it.

Anyways..wu is real quiet right now..hope they align all these releases like they did in 93-99 with proper promotion techniques..consistently for each...in order to restablish hip hop dominance. They have the material to do it im sure. They just have to WORK TOGETHER SOLID ON PROMOTION

bump...

waiting for Dark Matter myself... taking years ....

I'm waiting for ABT. Regardless of what peeps thought of Keep Watch. I love the vibe of the track and i'm excited for more.

I just get a feeling that Divine doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Wu-Tang are always naming some random album titles for which they didn't even record anything yet so why even bother.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Prospect

Wanna hear something pathetic? I'm actually STILL looking forward to The Cure.

Attack Ships On Fire Sun Tanama's Avatar

Being a Wu-Tang fan feels like you're a battered husband these days.

Peace CT

Almost August and the only official release we had was Black Knights, right? Cant recall ever having a year this slow. Peace

Veteran Member

once again facts come by themselves. wu tang laughing at the fans

Interesting to read this post. I never have any idea what's happening in the Wu camp these days. TBH I'm only waiting on the Gza and Clan albums (they're also the only ones I actually knew about), but I'll check out some of that other stuff if it actually happens.

Word, last year was pretty solid:

-Iron Fists OST
    -12 Reasons to Die
    -Wu-Block
    -Czarface
    -KEynote Speaker

This year:

Keep watch single

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I don't expect any solo drops until ABT drops, I reckon everyone with a solo is waiting to ride the coat tails of that so they don't have to do too much promo themselves. I don't think ABT will drop though until the deal is done on the Ringz album.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Attack Ships On Fire Sun Tanama's Avatar

You guys are forgetting about Cappadonnas 'Hook Off' which was pretty good.

But between 9 of them they should be dropping a solo LP every 3/4 months imo, last one before 'Hook Off' was a year ago.

Prospect

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    Word, last year was pretty solid:

-Iron Fists OST
    -12 Reasons to Die
    -Wu-Block
    -Czarface
    -KEynote Speaker

This year:

Keep watch single
    Wu-Block was 2012, late 2012 but still

Prospect

Keep Watch. Lol. Oh the irony.

i really hope on meth's new video that he is climbing up a ladder whilst rapping