Thread: Mase - Losing my religion but gettin my fame on

Veteran Member

Default Mase - Losing my religion but gettin my fame on

On-again, off-again rapper/pastor Mase has officially left his parishioners of the El Elyon International Church high and dry ... and has run back to the rap game full time.

TMZ broke the story ... and it's sensational in every way.

Mase, who "retired" from rap in 1999 to pursue a career in the ministry, built up thousands of followers split into two churches in Atlanta and Phoenix ... preaching the virtues of marriage and family values.

That all came crashing down earlier this year when Mase and his wife divorced, causing most of his flock to flee in anger. As for those stalwart loyalists, well Mase says ... screw them.

He's dropped all ties with both churches and is playing regular rap gigs around L.A., jumping back into his former lifestyle hardcore.

Great news.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Fuck religion. Congrats on taking the training wheels off Murder mase.

Veteran Member

Indeed

Funny this thread came up. I heard a Mase joint the other day and he sounded far from religious. Immediately I thought Mase has fell off the religious thing.

I hope I had nothing to do with it. I remember back in the day, I found out Mase' email @ his church, and wrote to him telling him to come back to rap. lol

I have heard Mase preach on some Youtube video's and he was wack.

I use to like mase back in the day. Now he's just a straight up cornball, trying to be so cute it makes your teeth hurt.

Tbh I wasn't expecting much but I actually like his new single, its like that poppy sound and style he had on Harlem World but updated.

Good to see him bringing the whole 'velour suit in the desert' look back too.

Mase is a grown man, who act's like a 16yr old girl.