Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ears will be tried for Wax crimes

Veteran Member

Default Before you juzgue learn the truth

Last edited by Drunken Monk; 07-22-2014 at 05:01 AM.

Check two will post in this thread

Prospect

There is a serious problem with their thinking. They weren't murdered one at a time, they were rounded up, thrown in boxcars, shipped off to giant ovens, and burned alive or gassed in large groups. But I agree that the number itself, 6,000,000 is a complete fabrication.

What a fucking bullshit site. The facts is simple, if it weren't for Hitler, the mass slaughtering of jews in Germany and europe wouldn't have happened (unless someone else with the same ideas got in a position of equal power). No one ever said he killed them personally.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Non Ignorant Math Team

but maybe hitler didn't clean uo the mess.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Tang Zero View Post
    6,000,000 is a complete fabrication.
    Based on what? Its not a fabrication its an estimation since there aren't any accurate figures.

Prospect

Because the number was around before the event transpired.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Tang Zero View Post
    Because the number was around before the event transpired.
    Taking a wild leap of faith and assuming thats true, why does that make the number fake?

We know roughly how many jews there were in germany, poland etc before the holocaust and we know roughly how many there were after.

Prospect

Yea but the census wasn't that good back then, especially in Poland, and they didn't take account displacement, conversions, and migrations, not to mention the survivors, many of whom weren't welcome back in Germany and those that didn't want to go back generally ended up in the United States or in the new state of Israel. The fact that the number 6 million shows up many years before the holocaust in Hebrew press clippings makes me extremely skeptical of the number. I'm not saying that hundreds of thousands or even millions weren't slaughtered. I'm just saying they inflated the number for posterity, and because it was already there. It's a marketing thing basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Zero View Post
    Yea but the census wasn't that good back then, especially in Poland, and they didn't take account displacement, conversions, and migrations, not to mention the survivors, many of whom weren't welcome back in Germany and those that didn't want to go back generally ended up in the United States or in the new state of Israel. The fact that the number 6 million shows up many years before the holocaust in Hebrew press clippings makes me extremely skeptical of the number. I'm not saying that hundreds of thousands or even millions weren't slaughtered. I'm just saying they inflated the number for posterity, and because it was already there. It's a marketing thing basically.
    Kind of like mcdonalds a billion customers served?

I was always surprised by the 6 million figure. That is really a lot of people.

Prospect

Quote Originally Posted by PANDA PISS View Post
    Kind of like mcdonalds a billion customers served?
    Exactamundo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Zero View Post
    I'm not saying that hundreds of thousands or even millions weren't slaughtered.
    Oh ok so Hitler only slaughtered a couple million Jews. He's a nice guy then. As long as it wasn't 6 million. That would make him mean.

Prospect

I never said Hitler was a nice guy nor did I defend his actions in any way. You're missing the point entirely.

Veteran Member

just one fact that will close many mouths..

Ariel Sharón has exterminated millions of palestines wit the support of the UNITATED STATES OF JEWS AND ROTHSCHILDS....

history is written by the victorious, so the books will tell the truth (FAKE) FROM THE JEW AND AMERICAN SIDE...
    nobody writes books about the palestine genocide... nobody move his ass to stop it... something smell bad here.

and dont come here to tell me hamas or that guerrilla resistance groups are terrorist when the only and unique terrorist is the one who sits on the sofa, eat hamburguers or any fast food, got in hard and next level drugs and play songs like AMERICA, HELL YEAH!

FUCK UNITATED STATES FUCK ISRAEL FUCK ALL THIS HYPOCRISY

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!