Thread: Second wedding for 9 year old boy and 62 year old woman

Default Second wedding for 9 year old boy and 62 year old woman

Non Ignorant Math Team

NON-IGS

beats brothers and sisters sleeping with each other and procreating anyday

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    beats brothers and sisters sleeping with each other and procreating anyday
    Child marriage is wrong for numerous of reasons. Children(mainly girls) in some countries are sold to someone for marriage.

Oh yeah? Which tribe and their traditions did u get this from or you watched discovery channel?

Always amuses me how yall are experts at what other countries are doing but never whats going on in your backyard...especially when we in a country with one.of the highest child molestation rates in the world...go figure

Banned

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Always amuses me how yall are experts at what other countries are doing but never whats going on in your backyard...especially when we in a country with one.of the highest child molestation rates in the world...go figure
    Word. 100%.

I see people here in Australia talking about how we gotta stop this thing or that thing happening overseas when we have so many homeless people struggling especially in winter, paedophiles running rampant, indigenous communities basically ignored and living in conditions that people can't even comprehend.

It's that fake outrage man. People gonna pretend they give a shit about what happens in Africa because it's just far away that they can pretend it doesn't really exist and ignore what happens at home because it's too real and in your face.

People act like our western countries are perfect and we can go save the world when we can't even save ourselves.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Word. 100%.

I see people here in Australia talking about how we gotta stop this thing or that thing happening overseas when we have so many homeless people struggling especially in winter, paedophiles running rampant, indigenous communities basically ignored and living in conditions that people can't even comprehend.

It's that fake outrage man. People gonna pretend they give a shit about what happens in Africa because it's just far away that they can pretend it doesn't really exist and ignore what happens at home because it's too real and in your face.

People act like our western countries are perfect and we can go save the world when we can't even save ourselves.
    couldn't have said it better fam, infact ill give u one example of such, that whole KONY 2012 fiasco, they were all so ready to go to kenya and apprehend him, you had pencil necked geek faced morons behind computers talking about going to warfare with the guy as if its a video game or something, to be quite frank, they crack me up especially being that ive traveled to alot of the places in question and have had a first hand perspective on the matters at hand and how little they have no idea that the nonsense they spew daily had no merit whatsoever

its like this... every other day,i meet someone here who has never left his state, not even to the next city who will swear he is an expert on russia,korea and africa and how much they all need to be saved, meanwhile that month...his rent is in arrears, dudes eating noodles all week for lunch and dinner and flips burgers for a living (not that anything is wrong with it) but will still have all that merit-less arrogance and pretentious viewpoint, its pathetic

Banned

Oh Kony lmao university students watching too many YouTube videos trying to save the world.

These fucking newspaper article experts Wu Corp is full of them. Experts on nuclear missiles, world politics n shit but their talents waste away in gen chat

You're right that these "experts" never leave their rest. They watch a show on TV or read an article and they know it all. They apply their own point of view that's built on how their country moulds them then think that's how it should be worldwide. No sense of understanding or even a desire to understand something else.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for helping starving children and all the rest over seas but you gotta help your own too. We got starving children in remote communities as well. We have poverty in indigenous communities. Life expectancy for an Aboriginal is insanely low. You don't see commercials on TV preaching this. You'll occasionally see something about donating blankets for homeless in winter.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Lmao, you should see the shit i experience on my facebook everytime i post something nasa announces about exo planets etc,u have people who will blatantly discredit nasa and claim its lies and give you all these theories and expertise on space etc and everytime i always ask them "wow, you must be doing great at your job at the space center", its really fucking sad how that "know it all" mentality runs rampant in these parts, its part of the reason they can easily be manipulated and controlled, thats why brian williams is a hit out here..all he has to tell them is "studies have shown" and they are sold completely lmao

and im with you on the latter part of your statement,i also would love to see a world with less starving people and if i could be part of the solution,gladly,id partake,i know for a fact the little money i donate goes nowhere but my thing is...every day i walk the streets..i see men who are struggling,begging for money, the crime rate in cities like chicago are ridiculous, realistically, one should be worrying about whats going on in his backyard and how to rectify what directly affects him as opposed to worrying about other people and how they govern themselves...its never made sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Oh Kony lmao university students watching too many YouTube videos trying to save the world.

These fucking newspaper article experts Wu Corp is full of them. Experts on nuclear missiles, world politics n shit but their talents waste away in gen chat

You're right that these "experts" never leave their rest. They watch a show on TV or read an article and they know it all. They apply their own point of view that's built on how their country moulds them then think that's how it should be worldwide. No sense of understanding or even a desire to understand something else.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for helping starving children and all the rest over seas but you gotta help your own too. We got starving children in remote communities as well. We have poverty in indigenous communities. Life expectancy for an Aboriginal is insanely low. You don't see commercials on TV preaching this. You'll occasionally see something about donating blankets for homeless in winter.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Radioactive Man is being very ignorant of the white man's culture.

Child molestation and incest is a great art which started in ancient Greece and in more recent times it consists of paedophilia at Eton and acts of sodomy (especially with the anus) at Greek letter fraternities. It pretty much climaxes at bohemian grove.

U wouldn't understand my white man problems. Stop the ignorance. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by John Nash View Post
    Radioactive Man is being very ignorant of the white man's culture.

Child molestation and incest is a great art which started in ancient Greece and in more recent times it consists of paedophilia at Eton and acts of sodomy (especially with the anus) at Greek letter fraternities. It pretty much climaxes at bohemian grove.

U wouldn't understand my white man problems. Stop the ignorance. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    lmao. repped

Banned

LOL @ John Nash, classic post

What really gives me the shits is people say lately "how can we help these innocent people in war torn countries?" "I wish we could help" "I feel helpless" but these same people are the ones that voted in a racist government who are determined to "stop the boats" which is dehumanised language for "stop asylum seekers and lock them up in detention centres off shore" it's fucking absurd how people flip the switch. You want to do something to help but you don't want them in our country? Oh, you want SOMEONE ELSE to help smh

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Veteran Member

disgusting............ BLACK PEOPLE

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Ya this is insane
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it