Thread: Australian senator says that she only dates men who are rich and well hung

Default Australian senator says that she only dates men who are rich and well hung

An Australian senator who told breakfast radio she would only date men who were rich and "well-hung" apologised Tuesday, saying she had tried to hide her embarrassment with a joke.

Jacqui Lambie, who took her seat in the national parliament's upper house earlier this month, told Tasmania's Heart 107.3 that she had not been in a relationship for more than a decade.

When the breakfast hosts suggested they help her find love, she replied: "Now they must have heaps of cash and they've got to have a package between their legs, let's be honest.

"And I don't need them to speak, they don't even need to speak."

The 43-year-old's comments prompted a young male listener to ring in to say he was confident he met her criteria, in part because he had inherited some money and had experience with older women.

"I'm just a bit concerned because you're so young, I'm not sure you'd be able to handle Jacqui Lambie," the outspoken politician, who served a decade in Australia's armed forces, said.

The senator then asked: "Are you well-hung?"

"Like a donkey," he replied, as the hosts tried to get the pair together on a date before the man rang off.

"I have that effect on men," joked mother-of-two Lambie, a member of the Palmer United Party founded by mining magnate Clive Palmer.

Lambie later apologised for her comments which followed a string of unrelated questions by the breakfast hosts, including how she took care of hairy legs, bikini line and underarms.

Lambie is not the first politician caught out on radio, with Prime Minister Tony Abbott generating a storm of protest in May when he winked at a presenter during a testy radio chat with a pensioner who worked on a sex phone line.

Veteran Member

hail!

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

She looks like she's starred in a few 'home movies' in her time.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

{>____<}

That woman has been through hell and back. This was on NPR yesterday. Despite her being very intelligent and successful, she's been abused, she tried to kill herself by walking onto incoming traffic, she was obese, the list goes on. Damaged.

Prospect

Sounds like your ideal mate.