Thread: Ice T discusses how Jay Z stole his 99 problems song

Default Ice T discusses how Jay Z stole his 99 problems song

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Had no idea Ice T did that hook.

Prospect

Ain't that some shite.

he has a great take on modern hip hop:

"A lot of these guys are lying about their wealth, and I know they're lying because they're calling me to borrow money," Ice-T laughed. "Rap has lost its balls. I miss Public Enemy, KRS-One, Ice Cube, N.W.A. Hip-hop is so one-dimensional and poppy now and it's making me physically sick. Obama did eight years, cous', and you're singing about bottles and clubs. S--t don't make no sense, most of your fans can't pay their rent. Hip-hop has gone into this very delusional place and once these people start talking about money and how rich they are, they lose me. It sounds foolish."

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

ice t and body count I never been a fan off, but had no idea that he did this before jay
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Ice T is one of the true innovators who gets nowhere the amount of props he deserves.

Banned

I'm surprised people don't know that Ice T did this song
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

body count is dope.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Nice. Knew this when Gay Z came out with the track. Most hip hop artists are SHARKS nowadays. Not 1 original thought.

^^Yep. It's pathetic. Even their names. If I still listened to new hip hop I would NEVER check out anybody with "Lil'" in their name. Instant indicator of zero creativity, originality, or individuality. That's why I had to give up on hip hop. When I stopped following it every fucking faggot was rapping exactly the same, even a lot of vets. It was abysmal.

Shaolin Student

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I'm surprised people don't know that Ice T did this song
    kids too young to know real hiphop, that home invasion album is Ice's best to me great lp

Attack Ships On Fire Sun Tanama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    ^^Yep. It's pathetic. Even their names. If I still listened to new hip hop I would NEVER check out anybody with "Lil'" in their name. Instant indicator of zero creativity, originality, or individuality. That's why I had to give up on hip hop. When I stopped following it every fucking faggot was rapping exactly the same, even a lot of vets. It was abysmal.
    Yeah people that look after sick animals should not rap, they should stay to what they do best.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
    body count is dope.
    "Listen muthafucker! Pork is not gonna kill me until they figure out how to shoot it from a fucken gun"

-

LOL@Noel411 hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He always speaks the truth about these wack new rappers. Yeah i knew Ice T did 99 Problems song before Jay-Z and Ice T's version is better. Ice T's song is on his Home Invasion album which i think is his best album. I was listening to 99 Problems last night and Marquis of 2 Live Crew raps on the song also. Him and Ice T were saying some funny lyrics about women. Ice T spoke the truth about these wack new rappers lying about they're rich and their fans can't pay their rent and are unemployed LOL. I'm with Ice T when he said rap now sucks and he misses rappers like Geto Boys, NWA, Public Enemy, KRS One, Ice Cube. I miss the old rappers too and that's why i only listen to old rap albums. Fuck these new rappers. Like KRS One said on Ova Here song dissing Nelly, i think it's about time we stop these pop rappers. Fuck these pop rappers LOL. Hip hop does matter to me.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

^^ me too, I dont even listen to the radio anymore unless its 60s 70s music. The only albums im looking forward to are the last zulu and yasin bey. The last albums I actually enjoyed were ecstatic and renaissance
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?