Thread: Check Two Would Be Willing To Look Past Jennifer Lawrence’s Flaws

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Default Check Two Would Be Willing To Look Past Jennifer Lawrence’s Flaws

Quarkertown, Pa—Saying that he would be open to giving a relationship with the Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence a shot, local man Alex Robard, 41, told reporters Monday that despite any preconceptions he might have formed about the Hollywood star, he certainly considers himself broad-minded enough to try looking beyond her flaws. “Look, she’s not perfect, but neither am I, so all things considered, I’d be inclined to test it out and give the two of us a chance,” said the sales associate, who went on to add that, while he couldn’t make any guarantees, if he were to ever go on a date with the 23-year-old A-lister, he would make a concerted effort to resist forming snap judgments based on any potential faults, personal weaknesses, or off-putting personality traits that the celebrity might possess. “You have to be willing to accept people as they are. Yes, Jennifer’s a little loud, a little wacky and in-your-face, but I think, personally, I could get past that. Dating’s all about keeping an open mind.” Robard added that he hoped Lawrence wasn’t particularly religious, because that would, unfortunately, be a deal-breaker for him.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Lmao