Thread: Feminists get Stephen A. Smith suspended

Default Feminists get Stephen A. Smith suspended

i saw it coming,those sensitive cunt rags

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Stephen A. needs to smack fire out of these hoes.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

'

Veteran Member

It's Stephen's own fault. He should know the game by now. Next time he's fired.

-

I heard about what happened to Stephen. I didn't have a problem with what he said but he needs to stop being so hyper all the time when he talks. He needs to talk in a calmer voice. Did ya'll see when him and rapper Nelly got into a argument on the show he has on ESPN with a white guy? That argument was so funny and i saw it on Youtube. I forgot what they argued about. Nelly was making some good points. Did ya'll see Stephen had a small part in Chris Rock and Kerry Washington's I Think I Love My Wife movie? His small part was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

LOL@Charles Barry and Eagle Eye hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I wanna see Stephen Smith fight Kevin Durant hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not watching First Take anymore because i'm tired of Stephen always raising his voice everytime he gets mad when he has a disagreement with Skip Bayless and he talks too much. He seems like the type of guy that wants attention.

-

I take back what I said about not liking Stephen after I watched him today on First Take. He's not as bad as I thought even though sometimes he gets on my nerves because he raises his voice when he disagrees with Skip and he rambles too much.

Maybe because you are both alike in a sense lol

-

That could be true hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't raise my voice though when I have a disagreement with somebody.

Maybe not but there are ideologies you both share

-

I changed my mind again about Stephen after I watched First Take today. I don't like him anymore because he still gets upset too much when he disagrees with Skip and he talks too much. I'm not watching First Take anymore but I do like the hot Hispanic woman Molly Qerim. Skip Bayless is retarded because he thinks his wack team Dallas Cowboys can make the playoffs hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Stephen made me laugh while Skip was talking about Dallas because he was going to sleep hahahahahahaha.