Thread: 350 pound Beanie Sigel released from prison again, ready for new album

Default 350 pound Beanie Sigel released from prison again, ready for new album

Everyone looks constipated.

Lazy Beanie Sigel was reportedly released from federal custody earlier today, which was confirmed in an Instagram photo via HipHopSince1987 and re-confirmation from Spade-O​. In 2012, he got a two-year sentence for failing to pay $728,000 in taxes between 1999-2005 and the following year, got a six-to-23 month sentence after getting arrested for possession of a controlled substance in August 2012.

All Sigel needs is a good lawyer and a few good beats. Common sense would do too, but then again we're talking Sigel here. Let's be realistic.

Beast mode track.
    Retired.

{>____<}

"I made more millionaires than the lotto did." - Jay-Z

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    "I made more millionaires than the lotto did." - Jay-Z
    Sigel is fucking dope, dude was certainly better than Jay-Z in the same period he was poppin.

The realest shit.

lol

Too bad Sigel aka Mr 'I don't do much' fucked up that Brad & Mac album (I'm assuming he bummed it up as in not doing what he was supposed to do).

Ghetto ass Sigel

I swear his life must have inspired some of these scenes.

Or did the album fall through because of label drama?

Hope that Brad & Mac album eventually leaks.

The song whose title has inspired 50% of foodforthought's posts.
    Retired.

-

LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wish his ignorant ass would've stayed in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Better Get down or lay down......State Prop yo

-

I just saw 2 interesting interviews yesterday on Youtube that had Beanie Siegel talking about Jay-Z and Damon Dash being shady to him about the money he was supposed to get and the State Property clothing line he had. 50 Cent was sitting there on stage with him and 2 other black men that interviewed Beanie. This was on 50 Cent's Thisis50.com. Beanie said the only reason why Damon came to visit him in prison is so he could make himself look good to the media to make it seem like he cares about Beanie. He said Jay-Z never came to visit him. I don't like Beanie because he's ignorant but it's wrong for Jay-Z and Damon to cheat him outta the money they owed him while he was with Rocafella. I thought it was nice of 50 Cent to try to help him get a record deal and give him some money when he got outta prison but 50 never released a album from Beanie.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.