Thread: Jus Allah - Thoughtcrime

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Default Jus Allah - Thoughtcrime

Some new Jus? I can't believe it.

"Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

EVERYONE IS REVEALED THAT HE FOUND A DESERT AND JEAN JACKET FOR THE VId

PRODIGAL SUN

Rip it before it's removed. Sounds like Danzig had a fallen out with Jus or Jus is still in the desert.

Here is a video I did for Jus Allah. It was shot and edited in 2013 but was shelved while I waited for him to release his album. The track is/was supposed to be on "MMA".
    At this point, I have no communication with this person and I have no idea if, or when, his project is ever coming out. So please don't ask me about it, because at this point I have nothing to do with it whatsoever.

I am not promoting this on social media or linking it. I am only releasing it publicly, as a portfolio piece for prospective clients, because I worked hard on it, and I feel it should see the light of day. (Not to promote him or his album.)

**I take no responsibility for the music or lyrical content**

If you really want to gain a better perspective on when his LP is coming out, this video should give you a hint:

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

If someone rips it, please drop a link in here. Damn, Jus has had so much material stolen/released without his consent over his career.

On Twitter, Jus also said he's been battling some health problems. Hopefully MMA will see the light of day eventually.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

PRODIGAL SUN

Not sure if ppl on the board can rip a better quality but it sounds pretty good using this website: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

PRODIGAL SUN

Upon multiple listens, this beat is dope and the track is decent. I wonder who produced it. His tracks lately make me angry.

Probably something discussed to death already but Jus' voice is fucked. Must of wrecked it screaming lyrics at concerts or he hadn't gone through puberty yet when recording VBD. Kind of makes his flow sound forced.

The video still loads but has now been marked as unlisted. No longer shows up anymore on Danzig's Youtube Channel.
    Last edited by madchild; 08-20-2014 at 11:48 AM.

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 10-07-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post

The beats on these songs are better than anything on the MMA album. Unfortunately, Jus can't get along with anybody, so he burned every bridge. He might have some mental health issues that he's never dealt with before. It would've been awesome if he had released his album with all C-Lance beats like he was supposed to