Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Are you happy with your life now

-

You're stupid if you would rather wait during the winter than the summer for a tow truck to pick you up. Yeah I finished the work they wanted me to do but my boss wants me to stay until 10:30 Monday and that's gonna be a problem. It's bad enough I'm supposed to get off at 10 which is too late. That's why I don't plan on being there long. If I gotta stay until 10:30, i'll do that so I can keep my job because I need the money but I'm gonna look for another job.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I'm not reptilian, why would I want to wait in some sweaty ass 90 plus degree weather. Are you human?

Banned

I would much rather wait in the cold than in the heat and humidity, fuck that. It was over 40degrees here on Thursday and humidity was extremely high. I guess that's about 110F. I don't understand how people can enjoy summer it's disgusting weather.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i take advantage of both seasons. i love the winter because i like to wear jackets and boots and hats. i also took the radiator out of my bedroom because it was way too damn hot it would make me sweat even if it was 10 degrees outside. so my room gets to like 50 and i just throw on a hoodie and 2 big blankets and it's so damn comfortable. the summer is full of the beach with a bunch of half naked women, drinking beers, playing sports, etc.

CharlesJones, you could try doing the new job half assed, not covering all the bases but seeming to do so, meanwhile looking out for another job that suits your preferred pace more. This is a technique a lot of people use on a daily basis - even without looking for another job.

Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-15-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    Retired.

{>____<}

Well things didn't go well last night with my new job because I was given too much work to do. So I won't be there long I hope because I'm gonna look for another job.
    CJ, isn't that the point of working? You're a new hire. This is an opportunity to present the company what you're capable of. If you work hard enough, this part-time job could eventually lead to a full-time position.

You need this, CJ.

I was lucky my car made it out to their office yesterday and I don't wanna take the risk of my car having trouble if I was to go out there again and I would have to pull over to the side of the road and wait for a tow truck to pick me up. It's starting to get close to the winter and I definitely don't wanna be stranded on the highway during the winter waiting on a tow truck. I gotta take my car to take a emissions test soon and I gotta take it there before December 24th and I hope my car passes because I need a few things fixed and I don't have the money to get my car fixed.
    If your car breaks down, can you take the bus or walk? If you can, then do it! I'm dead serious! You can mess this up!

I have no choice but to get government money because I don't wanna be homeless and be without money.
    Charles, if you mess this up, homelessness WILL occur! Just be prepared for the worse! The good thing is you have your parents. So....

-

Ironman, the bus stop is far from where I live and it's difficult to find a job riding the bus. So riding the bus isn't a option for me. So that's why I need a car because most of the jobs in my area are far from where I live. That's why I applied for welfare and medicare because I may have to face the possibility that I may not get a full time job again because of my limited job skills. I'm also gonna look into getting SSDI money which is gonna be hard because I read a newspaper article yesterday about there's lots of people who have applied for SSDI money and it took them years to go to court about it and they got denied. This one white man who I read about said he had applied for SSDI and it took him 6 years to finally get it. He said he was barely surviving because he couldn't work and I guess he was getting money from welfare. He said the money he was getting was barely enough to pay the rent and buy food.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Why don't you get an office type job charles? You type a lot better than wildabeast skampoe, and he works.