5 27.78%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Prince overrated?

^^Purple Rain movie still rules!
    Retired.

Sha, have you heard the new albums yet?
    Retired.

MATEO

heard he's a dick, but don't think you could dispute whether or not he's made good music over the years

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    heard he's a dick, but don't think you could dispute whether or not he's made good music over the years
    True.
    Retired.

^^True.
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    but don't think you could dispute whether or not he's made good music over the years
    Umm, this thread is doing exactly that lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

LOL@The Hound and Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I do hate him because i don't like the way he treats his artists and plus he doesn't have any of his songs on Youtube because he wants Youtube to pay him LOL. He's so weird. What if his fans wanna watch his videos on Youtube? That's not right that his fans can't see his videos or listen to his songs on Youtube because he thinks Youtube should pay him. Get outta here with that and get over yourself Prince. You ain't nobody special. If other music artists can have their songs and videos on Youtube, so can you. Michael Jackson is better than Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

James Brown was better than all of them

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

I don't think so. Michael Jackson is the best.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Nope. James Brown was the original and better.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Who cares. He isn't better than Michael Jackson. Michael has made better songs than him and Michael wasn't as crazy as James was LOL. James was beating on his wives and he had cops shooting at him when he was driving fast trying to get away from them. He treated his band members bad and that's why some of them left like Bootsy Collins. Michael was weird but he wasn't crazy like James. He had a weakness for kids and he was exploited by the parents of the kids that spent the night at his house. That's why he had to go to court twice about that because he was being accused of child molestation. I don't think he was a child molestor. He wanted to be a kid because he missed out on his childhood even though he was a adult and that's why he got that amusement park at his house so he could ride rollercoasters and other rides. He also had toys and statues in his house LOL. He had a lot of animals. I think Michael was a good guy.

-

I see 4 people voted that Prince scares them hahahahahahahahahahaha. Chaka Khan did a remake of his song I Feel For You and it became a hit. I think her remake is better than his version. Prince produced Patti Labelle's Yo Mister How's Your Daughter song and that's a nice jam. Did ya'll know The Time had to change their name to the Original Seven because I guess they were scared that Prince would sue them for using The Time name because he owns the rights to the name? They did a album a few years ago and I didn't like it. I wonder if Prince sued MC Hammer for sampling When Doves Cry song on Pray song. Knowing how gay Prince is, he probably did sue him hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm sure he doesn't like rappers sampling his music.

^^ he actually did threaten to sue The Time for using their original name

the same for The Family, another band whom he had written material for and reunited at about the same time as The Time

didn't know about the Patti LaBelle production, thanks
    Retired.

-

Patti Labelle's Yo Mister How's Your Daughter song is a nice jam. The remix is better than the original version she had a video for. Rev Jones, if you had to choose which woman you wanted that Prince used to produce, who would it be between Vanity and Sheila E? I'll take Vanity even though I love Sheila E too. Vanity was so hot back in the day. Show some pictures of Vanity and Sheila E and when you get a chance, check out Vanity's performances of Nasty Girl and Pretty Mess on Soul Train. Also watch Sheila E's The Glamorous Life and A Love Bizarre videos. Have you seen them?

Banned

Charles I'm surprised you don't like James Brown I thought that'd be your thing

Quoting ≠ Agreement.