I was listening to Harlem World a few days ago from his first album and i laughed at some of the lyrics. He said you wear your socks 12 days in a row and turn them on the other side so the dirt won't show hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You go to school and take a shit and don't wipe your ass hahahahahahahahahahaha. Blame it on another sucker nigga in your class LOL. Ol Dirty Bastard was so funny and i miss him. Harlem World beat is hard. He had some good beats on his first album. I just didn't understand how it took him 4 years to come out with Nigga Please after his first album and it was terrible. It's like he tried going mainstream with Nigga Please album and it didn't work. He made a poor choice to have Got Your Money as his first single from Nigga Please for the radio. If you notice, he chose Brooklyn Zoo as his first single from his first album and that wasn't for the radio because he made that song for the streets. He should've had Nigga Please album hardcore like his first album was hardcore.

I'm also glad that he didn't put out any albums when he was with Rocafella because they probably would've tried to make him go mainstream since most of Jay-Z's albums are mainstream and Ol Dirty Bastard isn't a mainstream rapper. He was underground and i can see why some of Wu Tang members wasn't happy about him being with Rocafella. I wish he could've gotten a album out before he died.