Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Z Nation

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I lost interest with the Z weed episode.

-

My woman Kellita Smith plays on here and she's hot but I don't watch it. She was Bernie Mac's wife on his tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Her breasts bounce around a lot in this show.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw a interview she did on Youtube and I love her. She's so beautiful and I love her smile. I know Bernie liked being her husband on tv LOL. She had a small part in House Party 3 movie when she was talking to Kid and she said I heard your getting married. Play said oh he's not married yet LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Has she been topless before in anything?

-

I don't think so but I would like to see her naked and other black men would like to see that LOL. She was also in King's Ransom movie with Anthony Anderson, Charles Murphy, Leila Arcieri(she's hot), Nicole Parker and Donald Faison. She was Anthony's wife. I'm surprised she hasn't been in a lot of black movies. She was also in Roll Bounce movie with Little Bow Wow, Charles Murphy, Mike Epps, Meagan Good and Chi McBride.

-

She was also in The Love Section movie with Davetta Sherwood(she's hot and I want her. Kellita was her mom.), Brian Hooks, Teyana Taylor and Mekhi Phifer. That's a nice romantic movie.

-

Eagle Eye, don't act like you wouldn't have sex with Davetta Sherwood and Kellita Smith. So stop with the wack disses towards me.

-

I didn't know I need to watch romantic movies with a woman all the time LOL. Fuck your faggot ass and stop following me. Your bitch ass always following behind me everytime I post so you can have something retarded to say. You wanna suck my dick since you won't get off it? LOL.

Z Nation renewed for a third season

http://deadline.com/2015/11/z-nation...fy-1201610700/

-

Kellita Smith has been on the show for 2 seasons? I'm not gonna argue with Eagle Eye anymore because I'm not gonna let him upset me.

-

Mike Tyson is your woman? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Tyson looking like a tranny there

and no I would not say that to his face
    Retired.

suicide bomb zombies