Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feminism vs. Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    I mean, you just agreed with that dumb religious cunt that "there is a dangerous culture within society, that tends to absolve women of all responsibility/complicity, when it comes to things of a sexual nature.".

How is this "soo true"?

So, 1/3 women in europe will experience sexual violence in their lifetime, with criminal charges in a tiny minority of these instances - and according to you guys, there's a trend towards letting women get away with anything sexually....?

Notice how these are just "feeling" and "thoughts" that these bros have They have no basis in fact and are a projection of a fundamental insecurity relating to gender roles.
    Rape in western civilization (democratic first world countries which respect women's rights) has nothing to do with the world not being feminist enough. Rape is a crime. How is feminism going to stop a deranged horny man from violating a woman? Only the police and criminal system can work on that. And don't tell me '(western) men need to be shown this type of behavior is wrong.' They all know! This isn't India aka The Daily Rape Country we're talking about.

Also, you can't count Europe as a whole. There's a vast difference in freedom and women's rights from one European nation to another. In some countries there's a long way to go. Feminism still has its work cut out there, aiding in establishing more freedom and securing women's rights. But not in the countries you and I live in.

And about the trend towards letting women get away with anything sexually ... Just read what check two posted on the first page. Women get lighter sentences for rape than men.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-24-2014 at 03:56 AM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    You clearly presented feminism as a negative movement, said some weird shit about "biology and nature" and all of that and then rounded it off by dropping a typically anti-feminist truth bomb about women wanting to be treated the same but different....

Yeah, you're post really indicated you have a nuanced and subtly developed opinion on the matter....

You misrepresented my point anyway, which was that you have no idea what feminism is and you have a misguided opinion that it is a malignant force.
    Why would you assume that we're talking about feminism in the 1960s or whatever when the video wasn't talking about that? You just wanted an excuse to be pretentious. Well done for being so morally superior.

For the sake of argument lets say I think women are second class citizens, not meaning that I would treat them harsh or unfairly in any circumstance. Just that, who really gives a fuck if they don't become a CEO or President? Do you need a hormonal illogical person in that position? Really? Whats the benefit? Name the top ten in any profession, maybe theres one woman in there. And thats because men oppressed women? Or because its the natural order of things? Like the way things have been for millions of years of human history?

Non Ignorant Math Team

the problem is not enough sluts

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

sosa, there haven't been CEOs/presidents for millions of years.

there have also been some matriarchies through history http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/05/where-...china-3525234/

to answer ur question sosa, the best person should be put in charge whether theyre man or woman.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

"Continuous with the Suiones are the nations of the Sitones. They resemble them in all respects but one —woman is the ruling sex"

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/smart...many/chap1.htm

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by John Nash View Post
    sosa, there haven't been CEOs/presidents for millions of years.

there have also been some matriarchies through history http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/05/where-...china-3525234/

to answer ur question sosa, the best person should be put in charge whether theyre man or woman.
    The equivalent of a CEO/President for millions of years.

Exceptions to the rule.

Of course the best person should be put in charge. If we got rid of the misogynists every hire would be purely based on somebodys skills for the job.

Non Ignorant Math Team

hunting/gathering food is similar to a CEO/president? lol that's a strawman. u could also say that a woman being in charge and raising her kids is the same as a CEO/president. that again is another strawman.

NON-IGS

Banned

Women have been leaders for thousands of years lol CEO's have been a position for what, less than a century??
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

I've been slapped, kicked, and have had women gouge my neck and draw blood over things I've said in the past. Never go full Bukowski unless you can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Nash View Post
    hunting/gathering food is similar to a CEO/president? lol that's a strawman. u could also say that a woman being in charge and raising her kids is the same as a CEO/president. that again is another strawman.
    I didn't say that first thing, just that men led civilization in most cases. And yes women are good at raising kids.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    I've been slapped, kicked, and have had women gouge my neck and draw blood over things I've said in the past. Never go full Bukowski unless you can take it.
    Really Rob? You're a horrible misogynist too? What kind of stuff would you say?

The funny thing is I love women and I really don't think less of them but a few years ago I had to develop the belief that women are awful. Because for a long time I was a girlfriend guy and putting women on pedestals and it always ended up with me in pain and suffering, even attempted suicide. Its like a mind trick for me, and also that old cliche that women love men that are bastards is true.

" No mediocre "

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Really Rob? You're a horrible misogynist too? What kind of stuff would you say?

The funny thing is I love women and I really don't think less of them but a few years ago I had to develop the belief that women are awful. Because for a long time I was a girlfriend guy and putting women on pedestals and it always ended up with me in pain and suffering, even attempted suicide. Its like a mind trick for me, and also that old cliche that women love men that are bastards is true.
    It's not always easy not to put your girlfriend on a pedestal, I agree 100%. What I've been realizing lately is that it's better for your a relationship to establish what your personal boundaries are and keep on checking them in certain situations, which will prevent you from keeping your girlfriend on that pedestal in the long run. But I find this hard sometimes.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-26-2014 at 11:38 AM.
    Retired.