Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Is The Worst Dating Website

^^I like how you're an instigator on Craigslist, throwing desperate obese women off their game. Keep up the Lord's work.
    Retired.

-

Thank you hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck women. Stuck up, attitude, golddigging bitches. So that's why so many of them will continue to be single until they die because men know what they're about and they refuse to change their fucked up behavior. They always wanna blame men for their relationship problems as if they never do anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I just saw at Yahoo.com when I checked my emails that I got a ad deleted from Craigslist saying white women are just as bad as black women hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

have you ever had a good woman CJ? like a woman at least once in your life that had you convinced she was special and wasn't like the others?

'

Thank you hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck women. Stuck up, attitude, golddigging bitches. So that's why so many of them will continue to be single until they die because men know what they're about and they refuse to change their fucked up behavior. They always wanna blame men for their relationship problems as if they never do anything wrong.

-

Yeah but she's kinda thick and I usually don't mess with thick women. But she was good to me and I should've stayed with her. I had to stop seeing her because I was moving to Maryland and leaving Cleveland because I had a hard time getting a job there. I had several jobs there but I had a hard time keeping a job. I just talked to a woman a few days ago that I had a one time fling with while she was married in Cleveland and she told me she's getting a divorce in 2 months. She said she wants to be with me and I asked her how would she feel about having a long distance relationship and she said she's ok with that. My only problem with her is she's gained weight and I don't like big women. She used to be slim when I first met her and she was hot then. But that was in the 90's.

I think the reason she's gained weight is because she has 3 kids I think. Once a woman gains weight after having kids, she usually starts eating a lot and not exercising and I believe that's what happened to her. So it may be awhile before I see her because I gotta get a full time job for me to go to Cleveland to see her. Maybe by the time I see her, she will have lost a lot of weight and if that happens, then i'll be with her because she's a nice woman. She's never tried to use me and she's never asked me for money.

By thick, you mean fat right?

Did she tell you she gained weight after having kids and is still fat a while later? That sounds like an excuse.

wow...

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    LMAO

Yeah but she's kinda thick and I usually don't mess with thick women. But she was good to me and I should've stayed with her. I had to stop seeing her because I was moving to Maryland and leaving Cleveland because I had a hard time getting a job there. I had several jobs there but I had a hard time keeping a job. I just talked to a woman a few days ago that I had a one time fling with while she was married in Cleveland and she told me she's getting a divorce in 2 months. She said she wants to be with me and I asked her how would she feel about having a long distance relationship and she said she's ok with that. My only problem with her is she's gained weight and I don't like big women. She used to be slim when I first met her and she was hot then. But that was in the 90's.

I think the reason she's gained weight is because she has 3 kids I think. Once a woman gains weight after having kids, she usually starts eating a lot and not exercising and I believe that's what happened to her. So it may be awhile before I see her because I gotta get a full time job for me to go to Cleveland to see her. Maybe by the time I see her, she will have lost a lot of weight and if that happens, then i'll be with her because she's a nice woman. She's never tried to use me and she's never asked me for money.
    LOL tell the fat bitch to drop some pounds

You could tailor make a workout programme that has her bumping and grinding to some Willie D classics

Banned

CJ, if you want her to lose weight then fuck her all day every day, sex is the best exercise.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Retired.

this fucking thread man.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

120 lessons start at the 00:55 mark.
    Retired.

-

Check Two, I agree with you. She probably does have a excuse as to the reason she's fat is because she had kids. She can lose weight if she exercises but she probably won't do that because it takes work to lose weight. Most fat black women aren't trying to lose weight because they don't wanna stop eating and they aren't trying to exercise. You gotta eat vegetables, fruit and meats that aren't greasy to lose weight and most fat black women aren't gonna do that. Then they get mad when black men they like don't want them. What makes them think black men they like would want them? LOL. Fat black and white women will continue to be alone until they die because most men don't want fat women. You got some men who will be with fat women but I think those men are the ones that are desperate for sex and they can't get slim women that are hot hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Durag.

-

I just saw a ad from a man on Craigslist today complaining about how terrible American women are and he also said how so many women now are becoming lesbians because they're tired of men. So I see I'm not the only man who thinks American women suck because I've seen a couple of ads from men on there complaining about this. Plus I've seen several videos on Youtube from black and white men dissing black and white women.