Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Is The Worst Dating Website

-

Default Craigslist Is The Worst Dating Website

I hate the women on Craigslist that post ads looking for men to date. Most of these bitches be wanting men to post pictures of themselves and if they don't have a picture, women don't wanna talk to you. I responded to a few women ads yesterday and i didn't get any responses and i'm not surprised. A black woman posted a ad saying she wanna know why black men don't marry black women and they marry white women. I typed about 2 paragraphs explaining to her why black men don't marry black women and i know i said some stuff to her that pissed her off and i don't care. I know that's why she didn't respond. It's funny to me that black women don't like hearing the truth about themselves from black men but it's ok for them to diss black men talking about they ain't no good and they ain't shit. This is exactly why black women will continue to be single and it's funny to me that they think white men want them when white men don't want them LOL. Don't black women think that white men talk to black men about black women? Even if white men didn't talk to black men about black women, white men will find out what black women are about after going on a few dates LOL. I'll never post on Craigslist ever again or any other dating website. Women need to stop having these damn lists about the type of men they want because if they keep doing that, they'll continue to be single. White women do this stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The majority of people would post or exchange photos on a dating site though charles, I would think.

-

Yeah you're right but i don't have any recent pictures of me. So that's why i don't post any pictures and i don't know how to upload pictures. But there's a few women on Craigslist who have posted ads that don't have pictures of themselves.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

If you have your mom take a picture of you, I can show you how to send it to the ladies or upload it.

-

That's alright LOL. I need to get a full time job anyway before i try talking to women because you know they aren't gonna be bothered with me and i don't have a job. Even if i have a job, they still won't be bothered with me because when i had my last full time job, i couldn't get a girlfriend. Women are too damn stuck up and that's why so many of them are single. I don't get upset that women don't want me because i've been single for 12 years and that's fine with me. Every now and then i'll deal with a prostitute but i'll never waste money again on prostitutes like i used to. I would have a lot of money now in my savings account if i hadn't wasted money on prostitutes.

maybe if you change your name from charles to like, carl, or chris, kurtis, or keith or something you would have better success.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Hahahaha^ Charles strikes out again with multiple pleas for chest nipple touching on a no sex date, craiglist ads.

Charles you should state you "EAT THE ASS" even though you don't I guarentee you get them chest nipples rubbed for sure or some footplay.

Non Ignorant Math Team

reading CJ's posts is like looking at a zebra crossing

blah blah blah black blah blah blah white blah blah blah black.............

NON-IGS

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Yeah you're right but i don't have any recent pictures of me. So that's why i don't post any pictures and i don't know how to upload pictures. But there's a few women on Craigslist who have posted ads that don't have pictures of themselves.
    IF U DONT OWN A CAMERA PHONE IN 2014 THAN U DOnT DESERVE PUSSY

ONCE YOUR READY TO GET PUSSY GO TO THIS SITE http://www.pof.com/

THERE IS EVEN A PHONE APP FOR POF

^^
    Yeah charles, you should head to that plenty of fish site. Even red headed girls with corn rows get some there.

CJ's still rocking a pager E40 cream

Quote Originally Posted by John Nash View Post
    reading CJ's posts is like looking at a zebra crossing

blah blah blah black blah blah blah white blah blah blah black.............
    I have a cold... and you just forced the snot out of my nose.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

A black woman posted a ad saying she wanna know why black men don't marry black women and they marry white women.
    lol, why would you post an ad for that?

"Wanted - The answer to the question why black men don't marry black women and they marry white women"

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Banned

I really want to read his 2 paragraphs on why black men don't marry black women hahaha I've read it all before but knowing he sent it off to a woman on a dating website cracks me up

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Budknickers View Post
    maybe if you change your name from charles to like, carl, or chris, kurtis, or keith or something you would have better success.
    There's a guy on youtube who I'm 100% positive is CJ that goes by the name of Keith lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

haha if this guy can't figure out how to upload a picture, he sure as hell can't upload a video.

or can he??????

post some and let's be the judge