Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta rappers lose freestyle battle to woman, set her on fire

Default Atlanta rappers lose freestyle battle to woman, set her on fire

Three miserable rappers in Atlanta have also shown themselves to be miserable human beings. Joey Garron, 28, Robert Johnson, 23 and Ketorie Glover, 23, apparently thought they had mad skills when it came to freestyle rap. However, over the weekend at a house party they met their match in a 36-year-old black female rapper. During the freestyle battle she matched all three men, rhyme per rhyme, topping them each time.

Finally, after the last exchange the three sore losers could take no more. One of the men pulled out a gun and forced her into a car. The other two men then jumped in the car and drove to a vacant lot. All three men then took turns gang raping the woman. After they had brutally sodomized her, they doused her with gasoline and set her on fire. But even then they were not finished tormenting the poor woman. One of the men shot her burning body three times and left her to die.

Her smoldering body was discovered and she was taken by ambulance to a local hospital barely alive. All three men were found and arrested and are facing a list of serious charges. These charges include aggravated assault, rape, kidnapping, aggravated battery, aggravated sexual battery, aggravated sodomy, hijacking a motor vehicle and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
    http://rollingout.com/criminal-behav...rgpTaU.twitter

unfucking believable, hopefully these fuckers get raped in jail every day till they die

-

Wow that's horrible they did that to her. They deserve to be locked up forever and i hope they get raped in prison too to see how it feels to be humiliated and tortured. This is exactly why i don't deal with a lot of black men. Most black men are really fucked up mentally and the sad thing about it is they don't care and they think it's normal to behave the way they do. I can see exactly why so many black women are mad at black men and don't wanna be bothered with them. LOL@black guy's hair on the right hahahahahahahahahahaha. Black men in prison are gonna think he's a woman and fuck him in the ass hahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Isn't attempted murder one of the charges?

^ good point, had a look and it seems like this happened back in January so I'm not sure why it's being reported now, maybe they're just going to trial now? Didn't say anything about an attempted murder charge though

PRODIGAL SUN

Sometimes the justice (assuming they're convicted) doesn't fit the crime. In this case, it should be eye-for-an-eye.

This is awful to read and think about.

Banned

dude on the right looks like Orlando from The Wire

The freestyle circuit's pretty competitive these days.
    Retired.

they couldnt even kill her tho. failed at rap and being gangstas

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    the freestyle circuit's pretty competitive these days.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    dude on the right looks like Orlando from The Wire

he looks a lot more like nigerian singer Flavour

Non Ignorant Math Team

Wow that's horrible they did that to her. They deserve to be locked up forever and i hope they get raped in prison too to see how it feels to be humiliated and tortured. This is exactly why i don't deal with a lot of black men. Most black men are really fucked up mentally and the sad thing about it is they don't care and they think it's normal to behave the way they do. I can see exactly why so many black women are mad at black men and don't wanna be bothered with them. LOL@black guy's hair on the right hahahahahahahahahahaha. Black men in prison are gonna think he's a woman and fuck him in the ass hahahahahahahahahaha.
    r u saying this is normal for black men?

NON-IGS

Banned

The South

The house nigga has spoken

pretty sure the culprit is small penis punchlines

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Bwahahahahahahaha^ GRIZZLY!