Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denzel Washington's The Equalizer and my handsome Brother

-

Default Denzel Washington's The Equalizer and my handsome Brother

I saw this yesterday and it's very good. Lots of action and Denzel was kicking a lot of Russian bad guys asses hahahahahahahahahahaha. He didn't even use a gun that much. He was just beating up people bad LOL. I like the cute white woman he was talking to at the diner he always went to to have some coffee and read his book. The white woman he talked to was a prostitute and she worked for some Russian bad guys. Good directing by Antoine Fuqua who directed Denzel in the classic Training Day. I'm gonna buy this when it comes out on dvd. This is much better than the remake of the 80's tv show with Edward Woodward. Edward didn't kick that much ass on the tv show and there wasn't that much violence on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Hey, what's up CJ?

I was talking to your family on facebook asking if they wanted to see the latest unveiling of my track reviews at their local museum (highest bidder also gets to keep a physical copy of my track reviews including goodies such as handwritten drafts and leftover doughnuts).

Do you fancy tagging along?

PS the guys are looking slick

-

Hey how did you find out who my brother was? I don't appreciate you looking up information about me because I don't want people knowing my real name. That is my brother in the picture on the right on the end. I hope you didn't get in touch with him because I don't want him knowing I post on here because he'll be asking me how did a stranger find out about him.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

charles, is that you in the orange striped shirt in the middle?

-

No I'm not in the picture. I'm serious that I don't appreciate Beautifulrock trying to find out information about me and I don't want people knowing my real name and knowing about my brother. She shouldn't have posted that picture of my brother and his friends.

What does CJ look like?

His brother looks like a pre burger diet D'Angelo.

-

So are you saying you think my brother is cute? LOL. Are ya'll gonna talk about Denzel Washington's movie or my brother? The topic is about Denzel's movie and not my brother. If you aren't gonna talk about the movie, don't post any comments.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

your brother must be smashing the pussy on the regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Banned

LOL well that escalated quickly
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

So are you saying you think my brother is cute?

Is this similar to the tv show?

So are you saying you think my brother is cute? LOL. Are ya'll gonna talk about Denzel Washington's movie or my brother? The topic is about Denzel's movie and not my brother. If you aren't gonna talk about the movie, don't post any comments.

I'm probably gonna catch 'The Equalizer' next week or the week afterwards. Reviews haven't been all that.
    Retired.

-

Nice picture of Denzel. Who cares what the reviews say. Go see the movie because it's worth it. Check Two, it's not like the tv show. The tv show barely had any action and Edward Woodward didn't kill that many people. The movie was very violent.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

might spoil a little....

This was a decent movie. Entertaining but over the top. Denzel single-handedly takes out the Russian mafia & Boston PD haha. They just keep pushing his 'man on fire' type role. Hard to take seriously the way he mopes around now that hes older. Liam Nesson can pull it off. This is also another movie that destroys the Boston accent. Good ending, the shootout in home depot. That crazy Russian bad guy was a savage & the sit down they had at the restaurant was a dope scene.