Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homeless guy survives by picking up a different broad every night

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    This guy is retarded and I can't believe women are letting him be intimate with them when he's homeless but I'm sure he's lying to them about he has a job and he has a place to live. He needs to be focusing on getting a job and getting a place to live instead of trying to get sex from women. These women he's having sex with must have low standards about the type of men they want because he would never get sex from cute women that have high standards about men.
    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    charles, you do kinda sound a little jealous that this guy is getting the spa treatment from sluts and not having to shell out much cash
    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    a bit envious there charles??
    Hey CJ, I'll admit it. I'm envious and jealous. The only reason why I work (or any guy works for that matter) is to get pussy. You want a nice car and a nice house and money just to get pussy. There's no other reason to go to college, work hard, put in overtime, shave, take a shower, work out, pay a mortgage, have a car payment, cut your toenails, put on deodorant, trim your pubes, diet or move out of your parents house. It's all about the PUSSY!

And this fucking guy is getting pussy every night and has none of that shit. I'm going to go find this guy and be his apprentice.

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

probably fabricated story but homeless people who do this are lucky if they're in new york city

-

Art Vandelay, you do make some good points because men do things to get women because they want sex and it would suck to go through life and never get any sex. There's some men who never get sex and it's hard for them to deal with that but that's the way it is. Men who can't get girlfriends can only get prostitutes and that's just how it goes for some men. That's why I don't laugh at men who can't get women because women are difficult to get with especially the cute ones.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Art Vandelay, you do make some good points because men do things to get women because they want sex and it would suck to go through life and never get any sex. There's some men who never get sex and it's hard for them to deal with that but that's the way it is. Men who can't get girlfriends can only get prostitutes and that's just how it goes for some men. That's why I don't laugh at men who can't get women because women are difficult to get with especially the cute ones.
    ohhhh the irony.....

-

What's your point? You dissing me?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

That's real. So real, so feel.

I'm jealous of a homeless dude, how damn sad is my life then? Fuck. Well it's pretty sad I can tell you.

Last week, I finally alpha'd up and gathered the balls to ask a girl out whom I've been in love with for some time. I haven't felt happy in years due to having a pretty severe case of anhedonia. But this girl made me smile, wake up happy and motivated to make something of my life. Like butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't stop thinking of her. Never felt this way before. I guess I never been in love.

Anyway, she works at a bookstore, for some time I've been going there buying books I will probably never read, just to make small talk with her. She's been sending me signals and being sort of flirty with me. I could tell she was really into me and we were really clicking. Like flawless communication.

So, last friday I went to the bookstore, about 15 minutes before closing time. Really confident, ready to ask her out. I walk in, scan to the store for her, see her in the back, she's with a dude, his hands are around her waist, her hands are around his neck, their lips touch, my chest hurts. Slowly and quietly walk out the store without them noticing, sneak skill increased +1, feel level 9001, mad as a fuck.

Went home and listened to some Project Pat. Cheez N Dope 2. Wish I was black.

TLDR; I'm a sucka ass nigga and I should kill myself.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

^^Burn the fucking book store. Damn it, it's time for a love rrriot!

Chances are that was her brother feeling her up. Jasper, you know how these hillbillies like to pretend they're smart, getting a job in a book store. (I call this one the Black Knights defense - 'I wuz reading a buhk in the other room.') Set those incestuous fuckers ablaze while listening to some fat down south gangsta rap. Alternatively, stone her to death with the Dostoevsky novels you bought.

Well fuck that, Dostoevsky.

As we are on the topic of love/lust gone awry : dumped my girl who's staying in NZ last month with only 3 months left on her 2 year stay. (Wouldn't have worked out upon her return cuz all the fuck she was talking about lately was her goddamn job there and she didn't seem very motivated any more relationshipwise.) Also, gave up the working girls in June, not counting one or two relapses.

Met this hot 30 yo last Friday after a few too many cocktails. Mad chemistry all over the place, exchanged numbers & email accounts, set up an actual date. But the day after I came to find on FB out she had 2 kids. Doesn't really bother me (I deal with kids on a goddamn daily basis, I can handle two more I guess.) But all of this does not bide well for my bank account, which is bleeding out as it is. Hooray for credit cards. Or actually, not. Anyway, still wanna get to know her. We'll see what happens next Thursday when I meet her at her twin sister's poetry slam. It's like The Hound said in another thread : you're still gonna pay for it, even in a relationship. Chick was already asking me about possible promotions at my work place. We all know the deal ...

Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-30-2014 at 07:16 PM.
    Retired.

you keep banging sluts till theres an opening

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post

I'm jealous of a homeless dude, how damn sad is my life then? Fuck. Well it's pretty sad I can tell you.

Last week, I finally alpha'd up and gathered the balls to ask a girl out whom I've been in love with for some time. I haven't felt happy in years due to having a pretty severe case of anhedonia. But this girl made me smile, wake up happy and motivated to make something of my life. Like butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't stop thinking of her. Never felt this way before. I guess I never been in love.

Anyway, she works at a bookstore, for some time I've been going there buying books I will probably never read, just to make small talk with her. She's been sending me signals and being sort of flirty with me. I could tell she was really into me and we were really clicking. Like flawless communication.

So, last friday I went to the bookstore, about 15 minutes before closing time. Really confident, ready to ask her out. I walk in, scan to the store for her, see her in the back, she's with a dude, his hands are around her waist, her hands are around his neck, their lips touch, my chest hurts. Slowly and quietly walk out the store without them noticing, sneak skill increased +1, feel level 9001, mad as a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post