Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: lucky bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Radioactive man brings da rukus to the pussy
    Lmao!!!

-

These female school teachers that are having sex with their male students, the boys need to stop snitching on them. I know women teachers shouldn't be having sex with young boys but if that's what they wanna do, the boys need to shut the fuck up and keep it to themselves. I don't think these women should be getting arrested. Men run their mouths too damn much about women they've had sex with to their men friends and they got the nerve to say women talk too much.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Non Ignorant Math Team

they boys should be arrested for snitching. theres something that really irks me about people getting other people who are doing them favours into trouble while gloating to their friends and really thinking highly of themselves.

if I was a principal id set 3 black trannies to rape each guy who got their sexed up teachers into trouble.

CJ ur a beautiful man and tbh women should change their ignorant ways and start appreciating u, both black and white women.

NON-IGS

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    CJ, they're 15 or 16. They'll be having plenty of (or at least some) pussy later on too. I wouldn't worry about them too much.

Also, not all women are bitches. Right?

Right?

Right.

bwahahahah@ The video.

I went up to that drunk and told him he was sitting next to the biggest ho in town. Guy damn near broke my glasses (macho level zero lol) but I can tell you that shit felt real good.
    Dam 5th thats fucked up i got a few questions!

What did you do after the guy (presumably) punched you in the face?
    What did your buddy do?
    Did you go over with the intention of getting punched?
    How are your glasses?
    -----------------------

-

Thank you John Nash. Yeah those boys should be arrested or beat up for snitching on those women school teachers they had sex with. They ought to be lucky those women had sex with them so they could lose their virginity and experience what sex feels like. Dumb ass bastards running their damn mouths. Like I said, men got the nerve to say women talk too much when they talk a lot too and can't keep a secret.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    Dam 5th thats fucked up i got a few questions!

What did you do after the guy (presumably) punched you in the face?
    What did your buddy do?
    Did you go over with the intention of getting punched?
    How are your glasses?
    He almost landed one punch, then the bartender was all up in between us saying we were scaring the customers away. My buddy meanwhile stayed at the back of the pub.

Yes, I did go over with the intention to fight.

My glasses are okay.

Also, don't know if I mentioned this in my original post but I went back to that pub later in the evening because I had forgotten books there I had bought at a poetry event earlier on that day. That ho was still sitting there. Bitch was really pissed and cursed me out as the bartender gave me back my books. Hilarious stuff. I told the ho to shut the fuck up and went home.

From poetry slam to pub slam, it's all in a day's work.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
    bwahahahah@ The video.
    lol this guy is funny

My buddy meanwhile stayed at the back of the pub.

My glasses are okay.
    your buddy sounds pussy he should of been with you when you brought the ruckus an the ho and the drunk you could of got bottled or something.

Forget about that at least your glasses are fine, i was worried!

If you aint got the fight in you don't pick fights even if you say "It felt so good" getting hit then just punch yourself in the face.

Just looking out for you man the punch might of felt good but next time no bartender, the head stamps aren't gonna feel great.

BE SAFE!!
    -----------------------

^^Good looking out, thanks for the advice.
    Retired.

I don't fuck prostitutes. I massage and kiss their feet and they kiss my chest to make me cum.

ok, that's enough wu corp for the rest of this year. bye.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

-

I read a newspaper article several weeks ago about a young black man in high school in Minnesota who's a football player had sex several times with his white female gym teacher and he bragged to his friends about it. Now he's been questioned by the authorities about it and he got suspended from school because one of the kids at school told the principal about it. His gym teacher lost her job and he's been having bad things happen to him like people throwing eggs at his house and saying he raped her. He said he doesn't understand why these things have happened to him LOL. He's a fool because if he had kept his mouth shut, he wouldn't have been in this situation and she wouldn't have lost her job. They could've continued having sex without anybody knowing LOL. I wish I could see a picture of what she looks like.

Banned

I wish I could see a picture of what she looks like.

Too bad charles.

-

She isn't that bad looking. Do you know if she's found another job?