Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: lucky bastard

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Default lucky bastard

NEW ORLEANS (Reuters) - Two female Louisiana high school teachers have been arrested on charges of engaging in group sex with a 16-year-old male student who then bragged to classmates, authorities said on Thursday.

Rachel Respess, 24, and Shelley Dufresne, 32, are accused of having sex with the boy in Respess' apartment in the New Orleans suburb of Kenner after a Friday night football game on Sept. 12, Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said.
    Dufresne also is accused of having sex with the student at her home in Montz, about 20 miles (32 km) west of New Orleans.

The boy, who has since turned 17, told authorities that the sex was consensual, but he was not of legal age to consent, Glaser said.
    "If this was two male teachers and a female student, the community would be outraged," Glaser said. "It should have the same outrage."

The two Destrehan High School teachers were booked on Wednesday on charges of felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile, indecent behavior with a juvenile and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, Glaser said.
    They were released from jail early on Thursday after each posting a $7,000 bond, authorities said.

Dufresne had been arrested and released a day earlier on charges stemming from the alleged encounter at her home.
    Prosecutors said they have not yet formally charged the women.
    The charges related to the Kenner incident carry a maximum of 17-1/2 years in prison and the requirement to register as a sex offender, police said.

Jeffrey Smith, an attorney for Respess, said his client is innocent. An attorney for Dufresne could not immediately be reached.
    Authorities are investigating the possible existence of photographs or video of the suspected group sex, Glaser said.

The teachers, both of whom had taught the student, have been suspended without pay, the New Orleans Times-Picayune newspaper reported. School officials did not immediately return messages seeking comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

I saw some females commenting about this.. and some were saying that they didn't think the female teachers should be charged, but that if it was reversed, the male teacher should be charged cause females are more 'vulnerable'. That was the basic consensus that some of the dumb broads were saying lol

Also some males were saying if this was their teen son, they would give him a high five. Though if their teen daughter slept with a male teacher, they would want him to rot away in jail for a long time or die.

Some odd viewpoints out there.

Dumb ass dude shoulda kept his damn mouth shut and keep that twoway pussy.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

'

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I saw some females commenting about this.. and some were saying that they didn't think the female teachers should be charged, but that if it was reversed, the male teacher should be charged cause females are more 'vulnerable'. That was the basic consensus that some of the dumb broads were saying lol

Also some males were saying if this was their teen son, they would give him a high five. Though if their teen daughter slept with a male teacher, they would want him to rot away in jail for a long time or die.

Some odd viewpoints out there.

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Dumb ass dude shoulda kept his damn mouth shut

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Dumb ass dude shoulda kept his damn mouth shut and keep that twoway pussy.
    Agreed.

WHOS THE "DUMB ASS" MACK?

I would kept the video and continued to fuck them and record on video until they stopped taking the dick. then when I turned 21 i would release the video with ice cube's Who's the mack playing as the sound track.

keep reading robby

Girl on the left is the type of chick that looks like Scarlett Johansson when I'm drunk. Hooray for booze.
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Kathy Kitts barely spoke over a whisper Tuesday afternoon while details of her release were read out to her in court.

In fact, the public school teacher assistant had to be told to speak, rather than nod meekly, with her head buried in her chest, strands of highlighted hair blocking her slim face.

The 44-year-old is accused of carrying on a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy for two years while she was entrusted to be his mentor or tutor.

Prior to her bail hearing, sources said investigators were told the educational help was being given in exchange for sexual favours but none of this has been spoken to in court or stated for the record. It’s not believed the young man’s friends knew about the alleged relationship.
    The young man, who can’t be identified, was not in court for her bail hearing and is 17 years old now.

Cops charged Kitts Monday, following an investigation into allegations dating back to September 2011.

She faces charges of sexual assault, sexual exploitation and telecommunication with person under 18 for specific criminal offences.
    It’s the discovery of alleged telecommunications, sources say, which led to the start of the investigation.

Kitts lives in the Weybridge Park area of Barrhaven but will be staying elsewhere with family while out on bail.

She, along with those family members had to agree to sizeable security bonds before her release.

Kitts was listed online earlier this year as an educational assistant at Sir Robert Borden High School on Greenbank Rd. — the school shares a property with the school board office.

The Ottawa Carleton District School Board issued a brief statement Tuesday morning.

Court files show she is accused of having a sexual relationship with the student between April 11, 2012 and April 11, 2014.

Those files also indicate she doesn’t have a criminal record.

“The OCDSB is cooperating fully with police to assist in their investigation. The accused has been placed on leave while the investigation is underway. Our primary focus is the safety and well-being of our students and staff and the district will make resources and supports available to those in need.”

The school board indicated it will not be making any further comments while the police investigation continues.

A publication ban has been ordered on the proceedings, preventing media from reporting any of the details of the case discussed in court.

Kitts’ lawyer, Michael Purcell, refused to comment on the case and instructed his client to do the same.

The pair walked swiftly and quietly out the front doors of court, she with her head down, ignoring reporters’ questions.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/10/07/...th-sex-assault

-

Wow a 44 year old woman having sex with a 15 year old boy LOL. How come she can't find a man her age? Those 2 white women school teachers in Louisiana that had sex with a 16 year old boy are cute and the boy should've kept his mouth shut. I can't stand ignorant men that wanna brag to other men about women they've had sex with. Shut your mouth about that because sex is private. I bet the boys he bragged to about it probably wanna ask the women if they could fuck LOL. Men do dumb shit like that. That's messed up though the 24 year old and 32 year old women can't find men their age to have sex with. I think it's pathetic that older women are having sex with young boys because they should be able to get men their age. Most women can get any man they want because women can choose men they want. Men don't have the pleasure of being able to choose women they want.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Most women can get any man they want because women can choose men they want. Men don't have the pleasure of being able to choose women they want.
    huh? lol

-

You know what i mean. Men can't approach women and be like will you go on a date with me because most men will get rejected. Women can approach any man they want because they can and it's not like men are gonna reject them especially if they're cute. That's why i laugh at Ice Cube's Cave Bitch song when he dissed white women because he knows if a cute white woman offered him some pussy, he isn't gonna reject her LOL. For example let's say Charlize Theron or Brooklyn Decker offered him some pussy, Ice Cube is gonna fuck either one of them LOL. If he says he wouldn't fuck them, he's lying LOL. On the song, he said white bitches have no butt and no chest. So what. I don't mind having a white woman that has a flat booty and small titties because that stuff isn't important to me when i look at women. A woman's face is the first thing i look at because i like cute women and i like slim women.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

someone get this poor guy some pussy already...this is getting hard to watch

-

I don't need pussy often. I do just fine without it because i've gone without it for a lot of years. When i want some, i can get some even though i have to pay for it LOL.

I don't need pussy often. I do just fine without it because i've gone without it for a lot of years. When i want some, i can get some even though i have to pay for it LOL.