Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface says fav Wu albums are 36, Wutang Forever, & A Better Tomorrow

Wu-Veteran

Default Ghostface says fav Wu albums are 36, Wutang Forever, & A Better Tomorrow

http://wtcfolife.blogspot.fr/2014/10...lls-jay-z.html

Sounds like the Wu is back. We shall see.

-

Ghostface isn't the first person that was with Def Jam to complain about Jay-Z not wanting to put out his album. LL Cool J and DMX complained about him also. How many albums did Ghostface do with Def Jam? Pretty Toney and Fishscale?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Veteran Member

BDR too i believe, WOP?

-

Yeah Big Doe Rehab was on Def Jam. What's WOP? Is that the soft album he did for black women? LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Yes and more fish

I agree with ghost. Although I don't hold high hopes for ABT (From what has been released) seems like a bit of a stretch to put it with 36 & Forever.

Banned

LOL the soft album for black women

36C & Forever is a no brainer. I doubt ABT is on that level. He's obviously going to hype it up and not diss it before it's released.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    He's obviously going to hype it up and not diss it before it's released.

Yeah, they will most likely diss it after like 8D.

Banned

LOL yeah definitely just like everyone else will
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

has this album a release date already?

This articial says December 2, 2014
    http://www.nme.com/news/wu-tang-clan/80169

Yeah Big Doe Rehab was on Def Jam. What's WOP? Is that the soft album he did for black women? LOL.
    AHAHAHAHAHaa

Shaolin Master

It seems that Ghost is firmly behind this project, which is refreshing to see, as he was "now you see me, now you dont" for the past 2 Wu projects. But now that Rae and Ghost are showing some enthusiasm - can someone tell me what the heck is wrong with Method Man? He was texting during the press conference and giving mono-syllabic answers, just deflecting everything to RZA. He looked like a sulky, teen that just had his allowance cut, and curfew extended. Its a bit dis-heartening to see, as he was one of the most enthused members last year.

-

LOL@TSA. Hey TSA, I see you got a picture of Darius McCrary. Did you know his ex-girlfriend was Karrine Steffans aka Superhead? He dumped her because he said she got some issues. He should've known that already LOL. You should check him out in A Good Man Is Hard To Find and 35 and Ticking movies. Those are good movies. Mythrandir, Method Man is probably acting like that because he doesn't wanna do anymore Wu Tang group albums. He might've had some positive energy about 8 Diagrams album when they first recorded it but after it was done, he was probably mad that it sucked LOL. Like Zooruka said when A Better Tomorrow comes out, Wu Tang is gonna diss the album just like they did 8 Diagrams because they know it's not gonna be good LOL. They're trying to hype the album up to get their fans to buy it because they know their fans have lost faith in them.

They're trying to hype the album up to get their fans to buy it because they know their fans have lost faith in them.

This