Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'm Scared Of Being Homeless and Without Food Stamps. Also Send Foreigners Away

-

Default I'm Scared Of Being Homeless and Without Food Stamps. Also Send Foreigners Away

I'm not surprised about this because there's lots of unemployed blacks and whites that aren't working and i don't see anything wrong with them getting food stamps if they can get them because nobody should have to starve while they look for a job. I wish i could get food stamps and i might eventually apply for them because i'm on the verge of being homeless if i don't get a full time job soon. I'm lucky i'm working a part time job. I wanna get food stamps now but my parents don't wanna help me because they don't wanna give social services their income information which i don't understand. Even though i live with my parents, i'm still on my own. People are always gonna be getting food stamps as long as they aren't working because there's always gonna be a lot of unemployed people because the economy isn't getting any better.

The government wants people to believe that there's jobs and the unemployment rate isn't that bad which is bullshit. There's always gonna be more unemployed blacks than whites. I think what america needs to do is get rid of these damn foreigners and ship their asses back to their countries so americans can get jobs and jobs that have been shipped overseas need to come back to america. I also think blacks need to have more businesses so black men can have jobs because jobs owned by whites don't wanna hire black men because black men scare them.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Default I'm Scared Of Being Homeless

I'm very close to being homeless if i don't get a full time job soon and i'm thinking about maybe moving back to Cleveland next year because i probably have a better chance of getting a job there and the cost of living there is less expensive than in Virginia and Maryland. My car needs a few things fixed and i need a full time job so i can take care of these things before the winter comes. My car didn't start yesterday and i was lucky that my dad helped me buy some parts that i needed to fix the problem and he gave me some money to get the car fixed which i appreciate. A neighbor of mine fixed the car today and he only charged me $77. I'm gonna end up being without a car if my car acts up again soon because i don't have a full time job to take care of my car. I've sent my resume to several jobs and i've only been on 4 interviews and none of them have gotten in touch with me to let me know if i got the job. Looking for a job is very depressing and it makes me think about killing myself sometimes because being without money will make you suicidal because you can't survive without it.

What really pisses me off is these punk ass racist whites who wanna say black men are lazy and they don't wanna work which is bullshit. Whites just need to tell the truth that they don't black men working for them and they would rather hire foreigners. I'm sick of their bullshit. Bottom line is whites don't want blacks working for them and that will never change. This is why blacks need to have more businesses so black men can get jobs. We need to get rid of these damn foreigners in america and send their asses back to their countries so black men can get jobs. Get rid of the foreigners in black neighborhoods that own businesses and get rich off of poor blacks because their bitch asses don't wanna hire blacks. I'm also tired of people dissing homeless people making it seem as if homeless people are lazy when i understand some of them are drug addicts and alcoholics. But how can homeless people get jobs when jobs discriminate against them? Jobs won't even give blacks a chance that got a place to live. So how do you figure jobs are gonna give homeless people jobs?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Damn bro.... You're fucked.

Don't come back home.... We only want millonAire sports stars and investors coming back home.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

What really pisses me off is these punk ass racist whites who wanna say black men are lazy and they don't wanna work which is bullshit. Whites just need to tell the truth that they don't black men working for them and they would rather hire foreigners. I'm sick of their bullshit. Bottom line is whites don't want blacks working for them and that will never change. This is why blacks need to have more businesses so black men can get jobs. We need to get rid of these damn foreigners in america and send their asses back to their countries so black men can get jobs. Get rid of the foreigners in black neighborhoods that own businesses and get rich off of poor blacks because their bitch asses don't wanna hire blacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Keep your head up, homie.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Looking for a job is very depressing and it makes me think about killing myself sometimes because being without money will make you suicidal because you can't survive without it.
    You need to stop blaming whites for you not having a job Charles, don't know if you've got the time with you having a part time job but try doing some voluntary work, find something you're interested in and volunteer. It's good for morale and keeps you busy, too much time spent unemployed can get you down. It could lead to a paid job and even if it doesn't it looks good to potential employers when you are applying for jobs

Charles, Do your parents ever question you about your life choices (Since you live with them). ????

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

You should be scared of being homeless. Skampoe is going to eat all your food down at the shelter.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

So black men are the ones that need jobs and white men aren't hiring them because black men scare them. I hear excuses sometimes from racist white men saying the reasons why black men can't get jobs is because they wear their pants hanging low and talking street slang and that's bullshit.
    lol you are contradicting yourself again

CJ...just starting pimping yourself out to rough black men who like to rub other black men's chest nipples, you'll have dough flying in Holmes.

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

it's hard for anyone who doesn't have a stem major. even non-stem majors can't find jobs but some of them still find work in government, economics, and international relations.

Hang on in there CJ. I hope things will take a turn for the better soon.
    Retired.

{>____<}

Who hasn't been homeless?

I was for over a year and I managed to survive. I didn't ask for a handout or help from public assistance. I worked through it day by day.

Homelessness is real! If it happens, you'll see who your real friends are.

Banned

sorry to hear that CJ. I'm having problems too. I just ordered an iphone 6 and it's on back order until next week. say a prayer for me.