Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'm Scared Of Being Homeless and Without Food Stamps. Also Send Foreigners Away

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    his 38 year old son

Seriously...... If Charles Jones hadn't been posting on this site for so long, I would definitely say he was a secondary.

-

Zooruka, what makes you think i'm a secondary? Art Vandelay, i reread the application and it didn't ask for my parents income. Only section on the application that asks for their income and utility bills information is if you're applying for food stamps. I don't want food stamps because i get enough money from my part time job that i can buy groceries. I just want temporary cash assistance and medicare which is what i applied for. I mailed my application today to social services office. So i'm just waiting on them to call me for a interview so they can ask me some questions about my unemployment situation. They may ask me some questions about the application if they see i didn't fill out some questions they want answered so i can get approved. My dad told me today that if i don't make some changes soon, i'm gonna have to move out. I figured he was gonna tell me that because that's the type of person he is. He said he's gonna talk to my brother's friend father who knows some people who have government jobs and he's gonna try to help me get a government job. He also said he's gonna talk to some people at his church to see if they can help me get a job.

When i do get a full time job, i'm gonna move outta my parents house anyway because i don't wanna live with my dad anymore because i don't like him. I need to be on my own anyway so i can be in some situations like being unemployed and possibly being homeless so i'll understand just how hard life is when you have nothing and nobody is trying to help you because the longer i stay with my parents, i'm gonna feel like i'm comfortable and never change my ways because i got a place to live. My dad said today that if him and my mom were to die soon, my brother and i would have to split up the money that him and my mom left for us and we would have to decide what to do with the house. He said my brother would probably sell the house and i'd be homeless.

He said what would you do with the money that i leave you and your brother? I said i would buy a newer car and get a apartment so i could have a place to live. He said yeah right. He said you would probably take the money and buy some music cd's and movies like you been doing LOL. He said i told you to stop buying that stuff when you was working but you ignored me and the only reason you aren't buying that stuff now is because you're unemployed LOL. I laughed when he said that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

charles, could you move in with your brother temporarily? is that the one that some dudes on here said was cute?

-

My brother lives in Dallas and i'm not moving there. Cleveland is the only place i would move back to because my mom's brother and sister are there and they wouldn't have a problem with me living with them. I just need to find a job. I know i would get some welfare money if i moved there because i would be on my own.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I wrote down the phone numbers for housing and urban development in Maryland and Virginia so i can get low income housing. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask them what do i have to do to get housing. I'm sure they're gonna tell me i gotta be put on a waiting list which will take forever for me to get placed in housing. I did that already a long time ago in Virginia and they finally sent me a letter this past summer saying that i was still on the list and they'll call me when they get available housing. I threw the letter away because i'll never get called.

Move to skamps pad, pitch a tent out in his garden and he can bring you marshmallows and hot cocoa out at night time

Zooruka, what makes you think i'm a secondary?
    Your stories are pretty out the box CJ.

I need to be on my own anyway so i can be in some situations like having intimate relations with prostitutes .

Fixed

He said what would you do with the money that i leave you and your brother? I said i would buy more prostitutes.

Fixed

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Is that charles yearbook photo?

-

Frank Drebin, nice picture of Denzel Washington.

-

I got a call Friday for a full time job and they left a message because I wasn't home. I'm gonna call them tomorrow. I hope they hire me. Wish me luck ya'll.

Do you have a cell phone, charles?

-

Yeah why? I don't wanna talk to you LOL.

-

Well ya'll I didn't get the job. Dumb ass bitch I talked to said the job had been filled even though there were 2 jobs that were open. She said it was a misprint on the job ad and there was only one job open. Yeah right. She probably hired a Hispanic guy. I don't know why she didn't call my cellphone because if she would've called my cellphone, I probably would've got the job. She called me at home and left a message when she saw I wasn't home. I got a text yesterday from a woman that works for a cleaning company in California and she wants to hire me for a house cleaning job in Maryland. She said I'm gonna get paid $30 a hour and I'm gonna work 4 hours a day for 5 days a week. I'm gonna get paid every week and my paycheck is gonna get mailed to me instead of her sending the money to my bank account so I can get it quicker. She wants me to start Friday and she said she's gonna have me meet the woman who lives at the house tomorrow.

Banned

How is it quicker to mail a check from California to Maryland quicker than direct deposit?