Thread: Divine Theory Volume 1

Default Divine Theory Volume 1

Hey whats going on everybody this is Divine the Emcee just letting you all know that my album is officially out, Divine Theory Volume 1. To hear samples you can visit either www.chambermusik.com or www.divine-mc.com , and the CD can get purchased at either of those locations as well. Also I have an interview up on hiphopgame.com and the link is

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=divine

Feel free to leave feedback and it would be grandly appreciated if you all can show support to an emcee trying to bring that real hip hop back to life. PEACE

Divine the Emcee

Herbivore

Default Re: Divine Theory Volume 1

I'm listening to track 2, Divine Theory. Soundin' nice, duke. I'm going to show some support in a few weeks when I have some extra cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan
    I'm listening to track 2, Divine Theory. Soundin' nice, duke. I'm going to show some support in a few weeks when I have some extra cream.
    Thanks homie, yeah that track seems to be a favorite everywhere, and for the record I forgot to mention that Soul Theory who is an upcoming producer, is responsible for all of the beats on the CD. So its kind of like we both put it out except Im on the mic and he is on the beats. Once again thanks for the support and I am looking forward to getting this album out to all the true hip hop fans out there. PEACE

Divine The Emcee

Herbivore

You may have been better off posting this in the Audio Lounge section as more heads would be checking it.