Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charles Barkley speaks out on unintelligent and brainwashed black people

Default Charles Barkley speaks out on unintelligent and brainwashed black people

---Charles Barkley Slams ‘Unintelligent,’ ‘Brainwashed’ Black People for Holding Successful Ones Back

Charles Barkley is dishing out some tough love for what he describes as ”unintelligent” African-Americans who embrace thug culture and criticize others for not being “black enough.”

Barkley, an NBA Hall of Famer and now a TV analyst with TNT, made the comments in response to a question regarding a report that Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson isn't seen as “black enough” by some of his NFL teammates.

“For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you're not a thug or an idiot, you're not black enough,” Barkley said. “If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don't break the law, you're not a good black person.”

He made the controversial comments in an interview with CBS Philadelphia radio's “Afternoons with Anthony Gargano and Rob Ellis.”

“There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don't have success,” he continued. “It's best to knock a successful black person down because they're intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school and they're successful … It's just typical B.S. that goes on when you're a black, man.” He also described the situation as ”a dirty, dark secret.”

Barkley is known for being outspoken. He recently defended the NFL’ Adrian Peterson, who is accused of physically abusing his son, noting that “we spank kids in the South.”

Listen to Barkley's interview below.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/charles-ba...211400408.html

{>____<}

He made some good points. It's kind of hard to make friends and be around family, especially if you've made it as a black man.

Too bad this kind of envy goes around in that kind of environment. Why do some feel above supporting another person's succes?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

Barkley is known for being outspoken. He recently defended the NFL’ Adrian Peterson, who is accused of physically abusing his son, noting that “we spank kids in the South.”
    Ain't nothing wrong with a spanking. Lawd knows we got our fair share back in the day. My sis was locked up in the stables when she'd been bad. I was locked up in the basement. My dad made me wear a gas mask in the dark and tied my hands behind my back.

Jk on that last one.

But damn we got slapped around a lot lol.
    Retired.

I agree with Charles Barkley, in the fact that, it's stupid for the black community to equate being black with being a criminal or a thug. At the same time, I can't stand those fake black people who try and act white. The appeal of black people IMO is that they are real, and not weirdo's for the most part.
    Last edited by zooruka; 10-28-2014 at 01:58 AM.

Veteran Member

See back in the days, the ol fashioned racist said that blacks are lazy, criminal, dumb, etc. In 2014, some blacks say you are not black if you are not these thing, so who's the racist now?

-

I agree with Zooruka and Diggy. Charles Barkley is speaking the truth about ignorant blacks. Fuck them bastards because they're gonna die young and go to prison anyway. The world is a better place without them. Bill Cosby said the same thing about them ignorant bastards and they got mad at him. I used to get dissed when i was in high school and at some previous jobs by them clowns and i'm not changing who iam.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

"there's a civil war going on with black people"

chris rock quote lol

but it's not only blacks. there's ignorant whites of the same caliber. black people shouldn't be expected to act white. there's no such thing. a black person who's intelligent isn't acting white and a white who's from a bad area and is dumb doesn't act black. either you're intelligent or you're not. I hate when race is brought into it. it's just fueling racism more and creating more idiot-ridden wars. when it comes to problems with blacks, race is always brought up as a contributing factor.

he's a thug and he talks ghetto because he's black.
    he didn't get the job because he's black.
    etc.

racial issues are never gonna end because people always bring the race into conversations. Charles Barkley is just holding up any progression the civil rights leaders started.

-

I agree with you but i don't think Charles Barkley is holding up the progression of what past civil rights leaders did. He's speaking the truth just like Bill Cosby said and what they said needs to be said. I don't see whites doing and saying this dumb shit like blacks are doing. Whites don't hold each other back from being successful. Yeah there may be a few ignorant whites who don't wanna see good whites succeed but i don't see a lot of them doing dumb shit like blacks are doing. Most whites aren't having babies outta wedlock, killing each other, dissing and laughing at each other for being smart, wearing their pants hanging low so you can see their underwear, a lot of them aren't unemployed and homeless, they aren't talking street slang, they aren't being raised by single mothers. Most whites become successful because they're being taught at a early age by their parents how to succeed and be smart. A lot of them read books and do very well in school. So they get good jobs and a lot of them aren't thinking that the only ways they can get a lot of money is by selling drugs, rapping, being a NBA and NFL player.

You do have some whites who listen to that retarded heavy metal rock music that sucks and worship the devil. That's why it's funny to me to hear whites talk about how bad rap music is when heavy metal rock is just as bad. Yeah ignorant rap does encourage a lot of young black men to be violent, ignorant, disrespect black women, get money the wrong way by being a criminal instead of getting a job. That's why even though i like a lot of ignorant rappers, i also like positive rappers because there needs to be a balance. There's nothing wrong with liking positive rappers who say get a education, read books, respect each other and stop killing each other, get a job, take care of your kids because that's the way you're supposed to live.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Literally everything CJ posted that whites don't do, whites most certainly over here in Australia... Except killing each other.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

The Hound, whites are doing that ignorant stuff i posted in Australia? That's terrible. Well i don't see them doing that in america. It's mostly blacks acting a damn fool.

-

Not really.

I agree with you but i don't think Charles Barkley is holding up the progression of what past civil rights leaders did. He's speaking the truth just like Bill Cosby said and what they said needs to be said. I don't see whites doing and saying this dumb shit like blacks are doing. Whites don't hold each other back from being successful. Yeah there may be a few ignorant whites who don't wanna see good whites succeed but i don't see a lot of them doing dumb shit like blacks are doing. Most whites aren't having babies outta wedlock, killing each other, dissing and laughing at each other for being smart, wearing their pants hanging low so you can see their underwear, a lot of them aren't unemployed and homeless, they aren't talking street slang, they aren't being raised by single mothers. Most whites become successful because they're being taught at a early age by their parents how to succeed and be smart. A lot of them read books and do very well in school. So they get good jobs and a lot of them aren't thinking that the only ways they can get a lot of money is by selling drugs, rapping, being a NBA and NFL player.

You do have some whites who listen to that retarded heavy metal rock music that sucks and worship the devil. That's why it's funny to me to hear whites talk about how bad rap music is when heavy metal rock is just as bad. Yeah ignorant rap does encourage a lot of young black men to be violent, ignorant, disrespect black women, get money the wrong way by being a criminal instead of getting a job. That's why even though i like a lot of ignorant rappers, i also like positive rappers because there needs to be a balance. There's nothing wrong with liking positive rappers who say get a education, read books, respect each other and stop killing each other, get a job, take care of your kids because that's the way you're supposed to live.
    LOL what? literally every single thing you said that whites don't do they actually do. And i live in America and i'm white. I grew up in bad neighborhoods CJ i'm a witness on both sides. as a matter of fact, there's a whole chunk of the white population who are aching to act "black".

if you really wanna go deeper into it and take 1 million random young blacks in america and 1 million random young whites and say the black group will have the higher number of criminals you might be right. but only because this originated from them being segregated and the start of that wasn't even that long ago in american history.

of course if you put a bunch of broke, angry, oppressed people in a single area with inadequate housing there's going to be crime like murder and robbery. but that's why they're doing it, because of being those 3 things i just mentioned. not cuz they're black.

this has been going on in civilization for centuries. the poorer areas of cities you're more likely to get mugged. doesn't matter what race they are. blacks get so hyped up in the media, like Charles Barkley.

do you have rims and tinted windows charles?

-

Apollo Stash, I guess you're right but I don't see too many poor white people in bad black neighborhoods. When I drive through suburban white neighborhoods, I see safe and nice neighborhoods. I don't feel safe in black neighborhoods. No I don't Check Two. My brother used to have tinted windows on my car when he was driving it but I had to take them off because I got pulled over by the cops because of that. I would never put that stuff on my car because I don't wanna draw attention. Plus I would never have a loud car stereo either with speakers in the trunk.