Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charles Barkley speaks out on unintelligent and brainwashed black people

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Apollo Stash, I guess you're right but I don't see too many poor white people in bad black neighborhoods. When I drive through suburban white neighborhoods, I see safe and nice neighborhoods. I don't feel safe in black neighborhoods. No I don't Check Two. My brother used to have tinted windows on my car when he was driving it but I had to take them off because I got pulled over by the cops because of that. I would never put that stuff on my car because I don't wanna draw attention. Plus I would never have a loud car stereo either with speakers in the trunk.
    Because there's a higher number of criminals. If you walk through a neighborhood in a typical low income southern white neighborhood they can do the same shit that could be done in a black neighborhood. Its environment. Not nature.

-

You're probably right but I still agree with what Charles Barkley said. There's more black men than white men that are getting sent to prison and dying at a young age because of their ignorance. I don't hear about white men killing each other often even though I know they kill each other. The media and news for whatever reason barely speak about whites killing people. They always wanna make it seem like black men are the only ones killing.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Apollo Stash, rapper Guru of Gang Starr said on Conspiracy song, with chemical warfare they invented crack and aids and they got the public thinking these are things that black folks made LOL. And everytime there's violence shown in the media, usually it's a black thing LOL. So where are they leading you? To a world full of ignorance, hatred and prejudice. TV and the news for years have fed you this foolish notion that blacks are all criminals, violent lowlifes and even animals hahahahahahahahahaha.

When you get a chance, check out the movie White Man's Burden with John Travolta and Harry Belafonte. It's a good movie. It's about John is a poor man who got fired from his job by Harry who I think owned the company or he might've been John's supervisor. Harry and his family was rich and John and his wife Kelly Lynch were poor. Kelly played in Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze as Patrick's woman. She was also in Cocktail with Tom Cruise. She's very cute. I like how the director made a switch with blacks being rich and whites being poor even though the real world isn't like that because most blacks are poor and most whites are rich.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I've actually been looking for a movie to watch that I haven't seen before I'll read up on it. As for what you said about those government schemes. I don't wanna talk about it those types of conversations are aggravating.

-

Yeah check out White Man's Burden. It might be on Youtube. I know the previews are on Youtube because I watched it on there. If the movie isn't on there, get it from Amazon.com because they should have used copies of it for cheap prices. Have you heard Gang Starr's Conspiracy song? Check it out if you haven't. It's a good song. It's on their Daily Operation album.

absolutely agree with charles barkley here,infact, you really wanna see this in action,...dont just make money, just make a conscious decision to lead a more productive life and the crabs in a barrel type dudes will start campaigning against you

-

I agree. I also like Guru's lyrics on Conspiracy when he said The SAT test isn't geared for the lower class. So whey even waste time trying to pass? The educational system presumes you to fail. The next thing is the corner and after that jail LOL. Black against black, you see it's part of their plan. They wanna send us to war and they wanna ban rap. What they really wanna do is get rid of us blacks LOL.

I agree. I also like Guru's lyrics on Conspiracy when he said The SAT test isn't geared for the lower class. So whey even waste time trying to pass? The educational system presumes you to fail. The next thing is the corner and after that jail LOL. Black against black, you see it's part of their plan. They wanna send us to war and they wanna ban rap. What they really wanna do is get rid of us blacks LOL.
    Guru graduated college.

-

Really? I didn't know that. I know he grew up in the suburbs in Boston. Greg Nice of rap group Nice and Smooth said that Guru used to be a social worker in New York. I didn't know that either. I thought it was a good idea by Guru for him to move to New York to pursue his rap career because he didn't think he could make it in Boston. I was glad DJ Premier moved to New York also from Texas and i was so glad they met so they could form Gang Starr. It's ill how 2 guys that weren't from New York could move there to start a rap career and they became successful. DJ Premier's beats definitely have that New York sound.