Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black panther movie confirmed.

i refuse to see it this week until all the pretend comic book movie fans all go back to their little holes and the theatrics end

yeah i was surprised how busy it was still. i tried to see it 5:30pm sunday and the next two showings were sold out, even the 7pm show i made didnt have many seats left

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I liked the movie from front to back. Visuals were great, good action, they dropped a few messages in there too. Michael B. Jordan had a great performance. Alot of people liked him better than T'Challa lol. I'd probably put it behind Civil War. My only complaint was the last battle between T'Challa & Killmonger had too much CGI involved. For all the undercover white supremacists on Wu-Corp. they did have one white assisting character who helped them in the last few scenes. I know ya'll rather see a white savior though....

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    i refuse to see it this week until all the pretend comic book movie fans all go back to their little holes and the theatrics end
    Why let yourself be bothered by others? I'm going this week.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I guess being a person who actually reads comic books, Radioactive Man is offended by all the pseudo comic book fans and posers who have never touched a comic book in their lives, but want to be up on Black Panther because it is the hot, new shit right now. I do not think he is being contrarian or anything. I copped the soundtrack today, going to give it some spins later.

Graveyard Shifter is a fucking loser dude lol. Jesus. He just wants to appease whoever's reading his posts so badly and he's like 37.

Anyways. I'm glad this movie was a sneak attack lol. When I posted on here that it would do crazy numbers and nobody knew what I was talk about I kind of made me realize that there was actually a huuggeeee conversation divide between white ppl and black ppl and either side knows that the other one is saying. Ppl have been going ham about this movie since July but I'm glad the goyim didn't know because they would have tried to fuck it up had they had prep time. I saw a couple of girls post that they got 'beat up' at the movie and were exposed online. Jesus.

This movie affirmed a lot of great things business-wise about race and movies and I hope it can open the flood gates to all of the stories in Africa that haven't been touched but would fucking smash in the box office. Every story from europe has been done up and down and Asia is almost there. The middle east and africa have gems that haven't been touched. This is not counting stealing Sundiata the Lion King and making it about animals (the lion king) because a movie with black ppl based in Africa allegedly won't sell. Now that the bullshit has been shattering I'm game for what's to come.

Graveyard shifter's neck looks like he eats in the shower

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    When I posted on here that it would do crazy numbers and nobody knew what I was talk about I kind of made me realize that there was actually a huuggeeee conversation divide between white ppl and black ppl and either side knows that the other one is saying. Ppl have been going ham about this movie since July but I'm glad the goyim didn't know because they would have tried to fuck it up had they had prep time. I saw a couple of girls post that they got 'beat up' at the movie and were exposed online. Jesus.
    Lmao you are full of shit some times dude. The original thread was created in 2014 and you created yours less than a month ago 5 minutes before the movie was released when it well and truly had the hype train faster than Mumm Ra can steal a homeless persons bowl of soup. Acting like no response to your thread on a website with 11 active members and 4 of them are American is proof that you're more connected on social issues than the wider community lol pull the other one

I agree with you about getting Middle Easter and African stories told. I don't know any African ones but there's a lot of good Islamic/Arabic tales that could be re-told with actual Arabs and Muslims instead of American crackers or others to be told for the first time.

I also think too many of you make cinema are far greater deal than it really should be though
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Lmao you are full of shit some times dude. The original thread was created in 2014 and you created yours less than a month ago 5 minutes before the movie was released when it well and truly had the hype train faster than Mumm Ra can steal a homeless persons bowl of soup. Acting like no response to your thread on a website with 11 active members and 4 of them are American is proof that you're more connected on social issues than the wider community lol pull the other one

I agree with you about getting Middle Easter and African stories told. I don't know any African ones but there's a lot of good Islamic/Arabic tales that could be re-told with actual Arabs and Muslims instead of American crackers or others to be told for the first time.

I also think too many of you make cinema are far greater deal than it really should be though

for the record. nothing is faster than me stealing a homeless persons bowl of soup
    especially if its broccoli cheddar

tsa is looking to ruin another thread with his nonsense. his home page is probably huffington post.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

Cinema is a huge deal. idk what your saying, but I said the movie would do these numbers and ppl on here didn't know. Then I looked around and it seemed that nobody knew other than, for the most part, black ppl. All publications are posting it as a surprise, and I was speaking on the general gap between people because it would be like discovering 75% of the country didn't know there was record hype around Star Wars. I genuinely believe that if the goyim were aware earlier they would have derailed the living shit out of this movie, which is the consistent pattern in the US. I also don't remember making a thread.

Movies at 700 million, hasn't opened in China and Japan yet.