Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black panther movie confirmed.

CLEARLy people haven’t seen the Christopher Nolan dark knight trilogy

^ Yeah they're great movies, the Joker one especially.

I think Watchmen and the original Christopher Reeve Superman movies were dope too. I quite liked Guardians more recently but I've seen enough Marvel flicks to know I'm not missing much if I skip a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I didn't say it made the movie bad, just that black people are treating it like its really advancing the cause of black people when its just another goofy comic book film that in the end benefits whites more than blacks.

I don't think people need to check for stuff that I like, just expressing an opinion. This genre is literally the most formulaic of all film genres, and I don't think thats disputable.
    And Star Wars fans we're treating the last Star Wars movie like what? How is hype from one camp different from another? Why do you care how it benefits all of a sudden and why should everyone else care? You're acting like you know anything and that black people have some sort of moral obligation to not be excited about a movie

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    The only movie based on a comic I've ever appreciated was Sin City
    Between Sin City and The Dark Knight the rest of the blockbuster ones are lame especially the marvel movies they have not held up well imo

@TSA no way, the 50’s-70’s version of Batman was the lowest point of the franchise that movie will suck dick if they’re going to go back in time they should do a 30’s-40’s version or something but there’s a reason why the darker 80’s reboots are the most popular because it killed off the campier and lame shit that was the norm before it
    Last edited by The Hound; 02-02-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    And Star Wars fans we're treating the last Star Wars movie like what? How is hype from one camp different from another? Why do you care how it benefits all of a sudden and why should everyone else care? You're acting like you know anything and that black people have some sort of moral obligation to not be excited about a movie
    Well Star Wars fans on social media weren't acting like their movie was a step forward for civil rights. I don't care who it benefits, it was just an observation. And I wasn't acting like black people should dislike the movie based on that. I know you're creaming in your panties over this movie, thats fine but try and be a bit more self aware.

i's kind of ironic when the hotep oddballs speak out against racism, when many of them are racists themselves.

Like Wu-tang clan?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Well Star Wars fans on social media weren't acting like their movie was a step forward for civil rights. I don't care who it benefits, it was just an observation. And I wasn't acting like black people should dislike the movie based on that. I know you're creaming in your panties over this movie, thats fine but try and be a bit more self aware.
    Your observation was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    racism how they chose a black lead for the role.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Did you find that on a satirical website?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

With all the hype around this movie I can't imagine the levels of hype a remake of Coming to America would generate. The world would implode.

^that's actually a running joke among the kneegrows.
    wow, audrey hepburn was not attractive at all. interesting.

lol i said this a while back, they are losing their minds over a character who's storyline they can't even relate with, how many of these cats are black kings who are billionaires, the irony is that DC is actually doing a cyborg movie who's origin story is deeply entrenched in the civil rights era and actually touches on the struggles of black people without prejudice whatsoever but they don't even give a shit about it.

the worst ones are the ones acting like this is the first black superhero movie to ever come out in history, where were these dudes when blade and spawn actually hit the theaters? lmao

its even more annoying that the very same people who were shitting on super hero movies and sci-fi are all of a sudden nut riding this movie hard..gotta admit..the over-hyping of this shit is slowly killing my interest

Did you ask who could relate with Thor and Ironman or are you just a fucking faggot? I'm trying to understand if the wider implication is that it's stupid for black people to like a movie if it's not about civil rights? Tomorrow you'll come through telling me that black people can't be racist with your audience dependent political stances. This is why you have to lie about getting signed to Loud Records