Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feminist wears tight clothing, walks around Manhattan....

Veteran Member

Default Feminist wears tight clothing, walks around Manhattan....

...and complains about sexual harrassment.
    Now she wants you to donate money to some organization.

We had this whole thing crash down on us last year.
    Retired.

Hey Men! Don't be men anymore!

This shit makes me sick. Me trying to talk to you is harassment? really? What would happen if men just stopped talking to women?

I 'harass' women like this daily and most of the time its taken as a compliment or sometimes I can get a number. Can somebody explain to me whats so bad about trying to talk to women on the street?

Since the talking part annoys them I guess we'd better rip the clothes off right off the bat. Too bad, they're not the romantic type.

Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    00:52 onward - the infamous IrOnMaN strategy.
    Retired.

Veteran Member

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

it's harassment

One of the difficulties in understanding sexual harassment, is that it involves a range of behaviors. In most cases (although not in all cases) it is difficult for the victim to describe what they experienced. This can be related to difficulty classifying the situation or could be related to stress and humiliation experienced by the recipient. Moreover, behavior and motives vary between individual cases.

Dzeich et al. has divided harassers into two broad classes:
    - Public harassers are flagrant in their seductive or sexist attitudes towards colleagues, subordinates, students, etc.
    - Private harassers carefully cultivate a restrained and respectable image on the surface, but when alone with their target, their demeanor changes.

Langelan describes three different classes of harassers.
    - Predatory harasser who gets sexual thrills from humiliating others. This harasser may become involved in sexual extortion, and may frequently harass just to see how targets respond. Those who don't resist may even become targets for rape.
    - Dominance harasser: the most common type, who engages in harassing behavior as an ego boost.
    - Strategic or territorial harassers who seek to maintain privilege in jobs or physical locations, for example a woman's harassment of male employees in a predominantly female occupation.
    - Street harasser: Another type of sexual harassment performed in public places by strangers. Street harassment includes verbal and nonverbal behavior, remarks that are frequently sexual in nature and comment on physical appearance or a person’s presence in public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_...ried_behaviors

Banned

Yeah, wearing certain clothing doesn't make it acceptable to be harassed. Obviously diggy is one of them "well she asking to be raped wearing revealing clothes in summer time" kind of people. Some of it was harassment but some of it seemed to me to just being friendly, nothing wrong with saying "hello, have a nice day" to a stranger.

The video does show how thirsty a lot of men are however. The fuck you calling a random bitch on the street beautiful for?

TSA was walking for 5 minutes along side this bitch
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Veteran Member

Daffy Duck, don't believe all that you see in that video. She clearly was wearing clothes that would attract attention. She was looking for a reaction and got it recorded. Did you notice some of the other women in the video that did not get talked to? That is because they were did not wear suggestive clothing!!!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Yeah, wearing certain clothing doesn't make it acceptable to be harassed. Obviously diggy is one of them "well she asking to be raped wearing revealing clothes in summer time" kind of people.
    She was showing her goods, so people are gonna see if they could get some.

Hollering at a female and rape are two different things.

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Daffy Duck, don't believe all that you see in that video. She clearly was wearing clothes that would attract attention. She was looking for a reaction and got it recorded. Did you notice some of the other women in the video that did not get talked to? That is because they were did not wear suggestive clothing!!!
    apparently what she was wearing attracts the most attention but it's really weird and inappropriate to compliment a stranger on the streets regardless of what they're wearing which only desperate people do

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by daffy duck View Post
    it's really weird and inappropriate to compliment a stranger on the streets
    Not really, considering what she was wearing.

This video is another attempt at making women look like victims and men as evil.

Is thirsty a common word now to describe eager people? I've only seen Killa BB and a few fat black women use it before.

On a side note, I think it's hilarious when a big chested woman wears a lot cut shirt with her chest hanging out, and then gets upset and complains when a guy takes a glance at her cleavage.