Thread: Mike Tyson was sexually abused

Veteran Member

-

Wow that's terrible and I didn't know that happened to Mike. He has a lot of heart for admitting that because he could've kept it a secret. I wonder why he wanted to talk about that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Veteran Member

Ya.

-

I get tired of Mike getting blamed for his divorce with Robin Givens. I'm sure he did beat her but everybody knows Robin is a golddigger like most black women. She only married him because of who he was. She didn't love him. I'm glad the black woman he's with now isn't with him because of who he is. I know he's broke. So his woman must be a good person. This is the 3rd time he's been married. Mike better be lucky he's gotten some pussy from lots of women because if he wasn't a boxer, he would probably be a virgin LOL. Then again he probably could get some sex from a prostitute if he wasn't a boxer LOL. Diggy, did you see the movie that was done about his life and Michael Jai White played Mike? That's a good movie. Malcolm Jamal Warner who was Theo on The Cosby Show was also in it as Mike's friend. Malcolm cussed several times and that's the first time I saw him curse LOL. Paul Winfield played Don King. RIP Paul. He was a good actor.

I also like Mike Tyson's documentary movie called Tyson. That was very good. I laughed when Mike talked about how he beat up Don King real bad when he saw him at a hotel in Beverly Hills, California. He said he beat up Don because Don owed him a lot of money and he never received it. He said Don is a wretched man and I hate that guy LOL. He said when he beat up Don, some old white women saw him and they ran away hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can understand why Mike was angry with Don because I'm sure Don has taken advantage of several boxers financially. Don is from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio and I'm ashamed to say he's from there. He's wrong for getting rich off of boxers when boxers are the ones putting in the work and they're not getting the money they deserve from him.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

That Tyson documentary is the shit.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

-

Yeah I like the documentary too and it's very good. I bought it.