Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Better Tomorrow tracklist

what are happening with your album Cilvaringz, it's still the one copy deal that goes, i haven't been following for a while

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Can't wait 4 the album 2 drop. WTF @ using the same songtitle twice (A Better Tomorrow)?

Alot of longer songs. Am excite

check this out, how fucking dope is this?!!

"RZA: When you’re making an album, you get stuck sometimes because you’re listening to the music over and over. There’s a song that I feel really captures the essence of our vibe right now called “Ruckus In B Minor.” Codename is “Still #1.” I played with that song for like a month and couldn’t really find that proper mix. I called up Rick Rubin and I was like, “Yo, you’ve been making classic Hip Hop from the early days as well as Rock and Alternative. Can you take this song and find a great mix for it?” I sent it to him. When he got it he was like “Cool. Sounds great. Do you got any ODB that I can add to it?” I did dig through some crates and we’ll see how that formula comes out. "

if you haven't read this big ass interview/editorial by HipHopDX called "Everything you need to know about A Better Tomorrow", definitely check it out - http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/editor...tter-tomorrow-

LOL @ Ghost never having heard "8 Diagrams"

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

You also the bonus track 16 "Big Horn"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    Alot of longer songs. Am excite
    This is one thing that stood out to me - hopefully it turns out to be a good thing.

‘A Better Tomorrow’ Listening Party in NYC

SHAOLIN STUDENT

I don't expect anything great from this album. The last wu album ? Beurk as the french peuple says. The songs I have already heard don't sound great at all, not even good. They are average. I still listen to wu golden era albums because they formed like voltron then.

Veteran Member

Different video of the listening session:

Wu-Tang Clan's "A Better Tomorrow" Listening Sess…: http://youtu.be/1AbbASajkeg

man, please drop the LP to the masses. I would really love to hear it in my lifetime...
    Last edited by Cilvaringz; 11-04-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talassi View Post
    Different video of the listening session:

Wu-Tang Clan's "A Better Tomorrow" Listening Sess…: http://youtu.be/1AbbASajkeg
    THAT SHIT SOUNDS FUCKING DOPE!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who hasn't seen it, watch the video linked in the quote.

nada ignorante

damn Inspectah is kiiling shit here as usual.
    N.I.

It would be better if that Wu-tang Reunion (Family Reunion) track comes with a different beat on the album version

Preacher's Daughter sounds promising on that allhiphop video version of the listening session.
    STAY TUNED.