Thread: Lord Jamar Shocked Over Tyler Perry Pregnancy: Isn't He Gay?

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Default Lord Jamar Shocked Over Tyler Perry Pregnancy: Isn't He Gay?

Non-event.

Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-06-2014 at 06:39 PM.
    Retired.

Jamar wanted to be the one to get Tyler Perry pregnant?

Banned

Yes I do think Lord Jamar is gay
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Does Lord Jamar sleep on that couch?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Jamar wanted to be the one to get Tyler Perry pregnant?
    lollollol

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

-

Lord Jamar needs to stop commenting on stuff like this that's not important. If he wants to talk to Vlad, talk about important stuff like why is there still a lot of blacks unemployed, why are blacks still killing each other, why are black schools still bad, why do black women continue to choose bad black men and then complain that there's no good black men, why are blacks still homeless, why do ignorant black men think the only way they can get a lot of money is by drug dealing, rapping, being NBA and NFL players and they act like jobs don't exist that pay good money. I like Lord Jamar but I'm tired of him commenting on stuff to Vlad that's not important and he needs to tell Vlad to stop asking him to comment on stuff that's not important.

Who gives a shit that Tyler Perry got a woman pregnant and I'm tired of ignorant blacks dissing him talking about he's gay. I don't think Tyler is gay and even if he was gay, who cares. Tyler is gonna continue to be rich and make movies while poor blacks support him and poor blacks that support him aren't doing anything to make their situation better so they can become rich. Poor unemployed blacks always complain about rich black celebrities aren't giving back to the neighborhoods they grew up in when that's not their job to help poor unemployed blacks get money. Nobody helped rich black celebrities before they became rich. Tyler Perry didn't become rich overnight. He used to be homeless and he started out doing stage plays and I'm sure blacks in his neighborhood didn't wanna help him become successful when he was poor. Then he started doing independent movies and he didn't go to Hollywood to ask them for help to finance his movies. Lions Gate is the only movie company that believed in him because he's done all his movies with them. Now he has his own movie studio and he's the first black director to have that.

He isn't doing what Spike Lee is doing which is going to the website Kickstarter to ask strangers for money to finance his movies. As long as Spike has been making movies, there's no excuse for him to be asking strangers for money so he can make movies. He should have enough money saved to do movies or he could do like what Tyler did and get his own movie studio so he doesn't have to ask strangers for money and he can put out movies independently like he did when he first started with She's Gotta Have It. Robert Townsend, Mario Van Peebles and Bill Duke are still directing movies and they aren't asking strangers on Kickstarter for money to help finance their movies. So what's Spike's excuse? Then he hates on Tyler because Tyler isn't doing the type of movies that Spike thinks blacks need to see. Tyler's movies doesn't have a lot of cursing, violence and sex like Spike's movies have. I would like to hear Spike comment on why does his movies have that stuff when he's so concerned about how blacks are represented on the movie screen.

Blacks wanna diss Oprah Winfrey and say how come she never gives money to poor black neighborhoods to help poor blacks. Oprah didn't become rich overnight either. I'm sure when she had a dream of being a talk show host, blacks probably laughed at her. They probably laughed at her when she said she wanted to get her own tv network and now look at what she has accomplished. She has a lot of money and she has her own tv network. She's done a few movies even though most of them are about slavery and racism hahahahahahahahahahaha. She's gonna be in the new movie Selma that's coming out next month and it's about civil rights legend Martin Luther King. The guy that plays Martin played her son in The Butler. I don't know his name. I don't know what Oprah's character is gonna be in Selma.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Does Lord Jamar sleep on that couch?

Lol this guys just a crab in the bucket, all he does is talk shit about other black males that are more successful than him. He also seems pretty preoccupied with other mens sexuality which is a pretty good sign of a closet faggot.

jamar and charles jones should do a reality show together on vh1 where they discuss ignorant black men and get rejected by women and dissed by gay people.

-

I'm down to do that if Lord Jamar wanna do it hahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.