Thread: Married Teacher Falls in Love With Student; His Pops Proud of Him

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Default Married Teacher Falls in Love With Student; His Pops Proud of Him

Married Bernadette Smith, 35, escaped a jail sentence after she was convicted of kissing and cuddling 16-year-old schoolboy Gary Ralston at his home in Cowie, Stirlingshire, and at a park in Falkirk.

At the time, the court heard how she told police and colleagues that she was ‘in love’ with Gary, who she had taught and also given after-school tuition.

The court had heard how the affair started in Smith’s classroom where she confessed her feelings to the boy, who has since waived his anonymity, before the pair went to a park and had their first kiss.

That night, Smith visited the house Gary shared with his father, Richard, and she and the schoolboy spent the night together in Gary’s bed.

The pair were caught after Gary’s grandmother found out and told the school, which suspended Smith immediately. At the time, Gary’s father admitted to being proud of his son for catching the teacher’s eye.

‘She also admitted meeting at his home and told his father about her feelings and she stayed overnight in the boy’s bedroom and that she had been wearing her jeans and a bra.

‘She said during the interview that she loved the boy and they both wanted to be together.’

Smith had claimed in court that her behaviour was sparked over her husband Brian’s continued deceit over an affair.

The English and history teacher claimed she started her affair after trying to be a ‘positive influence’ on Gary and said it evolved after she poured her heart out to him about her problems at home.
    IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF MTV AND BET PROMOTING GAY SHIT AND SKINNY JEANS

JUST MADE THE FATHER EVEN MORE PROUD

HOPEFULLY POPS PUTS HIS MOM IN A OLD PEOPLE HOME FOR COCKBLOCKING HIS SON, AND POSSIBLY COCKBLOCKING THE FATHER

NEVER SEEN A PROUDER FATHER

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-13-2014 at 05:15 PM.

That kid looks like he's 12, belongs in a breakfast cereal commercial.

I wonder whether they will also prosecute the kid's dad cuz he allowed the overnight stay (at least that's how I interpreted it.)

She looks like a cum dodger.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-13-2014 at 05:44 PM.
    Retired.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF MTV AND BET PROMOTING GAY SHIT AND SKINNY JEANS

JUST MADE THE FATHER EVEN MORE PROUD

HOPEFULLY POPS PUTS HIS MOM IN A OLD PEOPLE HOME FOR COCKBLOCKING HIS SON, AND POSSIBLY COCKBLOCKING THE FATHER

NEVER SEEN A PROUDER FATHER

Haha your accompanying pictures to every post makes my stomach giggle
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

'

Hahahahaha

-

Wow she's hot and props to the boy's dad for letting her spend the night with his son hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Ceitedmofo saying that the boy's dad should put his mom in a old folks home for cockblocking his son hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

^
    lol wtf

Yea this is gonna be the next emoji I make..

This little speckled ginger elohim stretches out 4 days like stretch armstrong

'

little homie can reach all the way through the no-flex zone and finger-bang your girl

^lmfao

hahahhaha

Non Ignorant Math Team

NON-IGS