Thread: Buckshot Said Black Moon Is Coming Out With A Album

-

Default Buckshot Said Black Moon Is Coming Out With A Album

I was watching some video footage of Buckshot on Youtube doing a interview at a concert overseas and he said there's gonna be a new Black Moon album coming. So be on the lookout for it and he said he didn't know a release date. The video I watched was 2 years old. So i'll believe it when I see it but I don't think it's gonna happen. It's been 11 years since their last album LOL. Have ya'll seen the video of him on Vlad tv talking about Hispanic guy Ebro that's a radio dj in New York? I watched 2 videos of Buckshot talking bad about him on Vlad tv and Buckshot made me laugh with the stuff he said about him. Buckshot doesn't like him because he said Ebro made some bad comments about him and the Boot Camp Click talking about there aren't a lot of women that go to their concerts.

Buckshot said that Ebro had said even if there was some women that went to their concerts, it must be hoodrat women and the men there be trying to touch them and do crazy stuff to them LOL. Buckshot said we don't make our music for black women LOL. I agree with him and that doesn't mean that Black Moon, Smif and Wessun, Heltah Skeltah, OGC aren't getting any sex from black women. Sean Price is married to a black woman and I'm sure the other guys got black women or women of other races.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I met these mexican and puerto rican girls in Chicago that luv BCC.
    Last edited by Comptilla; 10-28-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    Yo!

^^
    did you buy them some red velvet cake?