Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby is a a̶l̶l̶e̶g̶e̶d̶ rapist.

Default Bill Cosby is a a̶l̶l̶e̶g̶e̶d̶ rapist.

Janice Dickinson says Bill Cosby drugged her wine and raped her after promising to help her with her career in the 1980's, detailing the assault in a new interview with Entertainment Tonight.

The model and TV personality told E! she was in rehab when Cosby reached out to her and offered to fly her to his home in Lake Tahoe. After dinner, he gave her a glass of wine and what she thought was a pain pill.

"The next morning I woke up, and I wasn't wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man," she tells ET. "... Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs."
    Dickinson says she never confronted Cosby, but the two did communicate through their attorneys when she tried to write about the assault, telling E! his legal team pressured her and her publisher, HarperCollins to remove it from her 2002 autobiography.

A New York woman also reportedly came forward Tuesday to discuss Cosby's alleged proclivities—Radar Online reports a 66-year-old woman wrote a public Facebook post about an unsettling run-in with the comedian in the 1970s.

When I was 19 years old I lived in Los Angeles and worked at a restaurant called Café Figaro, which was part owned by Bill Cosby. He used to come in from time to time and one day he offered me a ride home … I accepted.

A bunch of women have been coming forward. Janice used to be on the Surreal Life reality show on VH1 and is bat shit crazy.

Banned

Isn't this common knowledge about him? Twitter sonned the shit out of him with the Cosby Meme about being a rapist. Diggy learnt from the best.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

longbong will probably come forward next and divulge that bill cosby slipped a roofie in his pudding pop and he ended up pregnant

I heard about this a while back already when some stand up comedian brought up the subject in his routine.
    Retired.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Shouldn't the thread title be changed to 'alleged' before we have another Ra The Rugged Man situation on our hands?
    Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 11-19-2014 at 07:38 AM.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    the thread title be changed to 'alleged'
    -----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    Shouldn't the thread title be changed to 'alleged' before we have another Ra The Rugged Man situation on our hands?
    What happened with Ra the Rugged Man?

Anyway this is news to me, I guess he might be innocent but the fact they all have basically the same story about the drugs makes me think the worst.

Its sad because I know I got more parental guidance from Cliff Huxtable growing up than my actual parents. But in reality Cosby is a deranged sociopath who acts like a good guy but rapes bitches on the low. Smh.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I got more parental guidance from Cliff Huxtable growing up than my actual parents. But in reality Cosby is a deranged sociopath who acts like a good guy but rapes bitches on the low
    This comes as no surprise and is a perfect explanation to your deranged views on women. It all makes sense now.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

'

It's probably too late in life for Cosby to become a hand model

Mental illness can really do a person in, it's a shame. I get the vibe that the person Cosby portrayed on TV, was the person he truly wished to be.

Veteran Member

Whenever a controversy arises in society, the best option is to reserve judgement. Let the process of law take course.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    #journalism lol
    Retired.