Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby is a a̶l̶l̶e̶g̶e̶d̶ rapist.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw Bill today in jail on the cover of Enquirer magazine hahahahahahahahahahahaha. The headline said his divorce is gonna cost $140 million and his wife Camille said he disgusts her LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I like Gina Carano who's a actress and she used to be a fighter. She's cute. Does she still box and didn't she used to be in the UFC like Ronda Rousey?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

lmao!
    Retired.

IronSheik

Default Cosby Is Reportedly Prepping a New PR Offensive Aimed at Blaming Rape Allegations on

hahaha...gotta love irony. Looks down on black people for breaking the law and when he breaks the law he blames it on racism. It's RAPE not RACE, Dr. Cosby. Fuck you very much!

The long and winding road that is Bill Cosby's history of frequent sexual abuse incidents is reportedly taking a frustratingly inane turn in the very near future. Cosby's team is now preparing a new PR offensive aimed at casting doubt on his numerous accusers by simply labeling all of it as a collective effort of racism aimed at taking down a black public figure. According to Radar Online, Cosby's wife Camille and lawyer Monique Pressley plan to begin executing the offensive soon.

The plan will reportedly target black journalists specifically, insisting that they remain "neutral" in their coverage of Cosby's continued allegations. Furthermore, the PR blitz will reportedly frequent evocative words such as "lynching," "witch hunt," and "persecution" in an effort to further downplay the severity of the allegations levied against Cosby.

As noted by others, not all of Cosby's reported victims are white. Furthermore, the effort of his team to evoke the heightened racial tensions present in America to give a gloss to his history of sexual abuse, some of which he has already admitted to, is downright maddening. Thus far, dozens of women have come forth with strikingly similar allegations often centered around the use of sedatives and alcohol as Cosby's aid for instigating sexual abuse. Cosby is set to give a new deposition in a related case later this year.

Veteran Member

lmao!

-

LOL@The Hound and IronSheik hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I like Gina Carano who's a actress and she used to be a fighter. She's cute. Does she still box and didn't she used to be in the UFC like Ronda Rousey?

NON-IGS

-

Nice feet. I wanna kiss them but it's too bad she lives far from me LOL.

- Damon Wayans defends Cosby, deems alleged victims ‘unrape-able’

Damon Wayans uttered the most disturbing defense of Bill Cosby yet after he appeared on Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club and claimed that Cosby couldn’t have assaulted his accusers because they weren’t attractive enough to be raped.

“How big is his penis that it gives you amnesia for 40 years? If you listen to them talk, they go, ‘Well, the first time…’ The first time? Bitch, how many times did it happen? Just listen to what they’re saying and some of them really is unrape-able. You just look at them and go, ‘You don’t want that. Get outta here.’”

The fact that Wayans thinks it’s acceptable to call alleged rape victims “bitches” and also seemed to be clueless about the numerous women who came forward with the allegations decades ago, shows that he has no interest in the facts of the story. He made up his mind from the beginning that no amount of evidence would change his unwavering support for Cosby.

Even a 2005 deposition revealed that Cobsy confessed to purchasing Quaaludes with the intention of drugging young women he wanted to have sex with. But washed up clowns like Wayans still refuse to accept the reality of the dozens of women who came forward with detailed stories of their alleged rapes.

“What’s the joy of banging someone that’s asleep,” he said at one point during the interview, not realizing that he can’t comprehend anything outside of his own deluded perspective.

Wayan’s statements didn’t stop there. The vast majority of the women who came forward are not looking to file any civil suits, meaning that they’re not looking to “cash in.” In fact, speaking out has only led to speculative commentary from tone-deaf individuals like Wayans. But the former comedian still thinks the entire controversy is about a “money hustle,” that Cosby should give a deposition on.

“If I was him, I would divorce my wife, give her all my money, and then I would go do a deposition. I would light one of them three-hour cigars. I’d have some wine and maybe a quaalude, and I would just go off, because I don’t believe that he was raping.”

Wayans defending Cosby is one thing, but the language and reasoning he used to get his point across is truly disgusting. Running his mouth and calling these women unattractive money-hustlers is beyond ludicrous.

The most telling part about all of this is that he obviously feels empowered to use that type of rhetoric. It makes one wonder how he speaks about these matters behind closed doors, especially if he’s willing to be unbelievably misogynistic in public. It’s also laughable that he considers himself the arbiter of who is and isn’t attractive enough to be sexually assaulted or raped.

Wayans demonstrates how little he knows about the difficulty powerless women have in coming forward with rape accusations against an incredibly powerful man that the entire country loved. Most of the 40 plus women who have come forward were allegedly assaulted when they were in their early 20s, and had absolutely no power at all. The first alleged rape occurred in the 1960s, when there was a much more nonchalant attitude toward rape allegations in the country. There wasn’t a single moment where Wayans thought about the realities these women faced, or the difficulty they’re probably facing now with backwards thinking idiots stating their ill-informed opinions on-air.

He's probably doing the same thing. Though the writer should have just wrote what happened instead of their own fucc ass opinion because they didn't say anything mind-blowing that a reader couldn't deduce themselves.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-04-2019 at 11:43 AM.

good looking out Damon

--- Bill Cosby Accuser Recalls Alleged Ordeal: Comedian ‘Made This Horrible Mess All Over Me’

A number of Bill Cosby‘s accusers appeared on “Dr. Phil” on Thursday’s episode of the syndicated talk show, with one accuser providing a graphic account of her alleged encounter with Cosby.

The accuser, identified as Linda, told host Phil McGraw that she met Cosby on a movie set.

“It was a job interview,” Linda told McGraw.

She then launched into a detailed description of the alleged assault.

“His hand came around to the back of my head and, you know, as I looked up, he was exposing his genitals. He was right in my face,” Linda recalled.

“He had my hair; I don’t want to get graphic, but you know when you’re shocked you go, ‘Oh,’ you open your mouth a little bit, and that was my mistake,” Linda said. “And then he just made this horrible mess all over me.”

Afterward, Linda said, Cosby told the aspiring actress that he had “blessed” her.

“The hardest part was, he gloated over my humiliation. And he reached into his pocket, he had a big wad of Kleenex, and he started cleaning me up; he was dabbing at me,” Linda recalled. “By this time I’ve closed my eyes, because I really think I’m going to faint. And he said, ‘I’ve blessed you now, you know; you’ve been blessed.’

I mean, cmon now
    People still believe this shit? LmAo