Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The search for Big Horn thread

Veteran Member

Default The search for Big Horn thread

anyone seen a link yet? the speaker is out already, right? need this
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

Would love 2 hear it 2...

There was a one minute snippet of it on youtube when someone was unboxing the speaker or some shit, had U-God spitting a verse.

Someone was saying it's impossible to get a good quality rip because you can't connect it to anything.

I'm not a massive tech-head so wouldnt have the first clue if it could be done??

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    There was a one minute snippet of it on youtube when someone was unboxing the speaker or some shit, had U-God spitting a verse.

Someone was saying it's impossible to get a good quality rip because you can't connect it to anything.

I'm not a massive tech-head so wouldnt have the first clue if it could be done??

Peace!
    I''m pretty sure it can be done. I've never had the speaker in my hand that it can be hooked up with PC. Someone might try to hook it up with PC and professional mic and record it.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

the snippet with u-god and cappa wasn't all that, the best songs are on the CD

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

My gf bought me the speaker for xmas and gave it to me as an early gift but the Big Horn track fades out about a minute into the song. Right in the middle of Cappadonna's verse. I emailed the compant and they said they were working on a solution like a download link or a way to get the full track loaded on the speaker I'm not sure. I'm guessing a lot of people had the same problem since they seemed to know what I was talking about and said they were working on it. Go figure....

Speaker is cool though

^ hmm, that's fucked up, someone should hit up the guy who unwrapped on YouTube to see if it's the same on his.. i though thte song sounds dope

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I have the same problem with my speaker. The track fades out during Cappa's verse.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

^^^ smh

They should just release the whole track for this fuck up. Fucking amateur hour

Any update?

i need this is my life... i can't stop bumping "A Better Tomorrow", especially now that I have the CD in the collection, and an additional track would be incredible!

the snippet that was posted in that YouTube unboxing of the BoomBotix or whatever it's called sounded cool. U-God came through big time on the majority of "A Better Tomorrow" imo.. Cap speaking on his cab driving days too. that video has been deleted but i got a rip of the "Big Horn" snippet (1:15) for y'all.. the sound quality is shit but you get the idea:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zgc5vf

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Thanks claaa.hope the whole track will be available soon

it doesn't sound like nothing from A Better Tomorrow. Cool tho.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Sounds dope