Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Star Wars VII : The Force Awakens

if I got it right there's gonna be 4 movies in total

we just had first one

I read on here the second one takes place between episodes 3 & 4 and thus isn't connected to the one we're discussing here

will the third & the fourth one be a continuation of the movie we all just saw, and will it take those characters in new directions (thus breaking away from what was largely an - enjoyable - rehash of episode 4)? or is there no info on this yet?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    I read on here the second one takes place between episodes 3 & 4 and thus isn't connected to the one we're discussing here

will the third & the fourth one be a continuation of the movie we all just saw, and will it take those characters in new directions (thus breaking away from what was largely an - enjoyable - rehash of episode 4)? or is there no info on this yet?
    I didnt know they were going doing it that way. I was kind of looking forward to seeing where they take the one following the one we just seen.

Wait, wont that fuck up the episode numbers? A New Hope is episode 4...

You have 3 movies coming that are not part of the three trilogies: one about the rebels stealing the death star plans, one a han solo backstory and the last one is Boba Fett.

I thought this movie was great, I think doing anything but relying on the tried and tested formula would have been a mistake. Theres lots of ridiculous shit in the other movies that people don't give a shit about so the criticisms of this are a bit hypocritical. I think people should keep an open mind about Rey and Kylo Ren since we don't know the full story yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    You have 3 movies coming that are not part of the three trilogies: one about the rebels stealing the death star plans, one a han solo backstory and the last one is Boba Fett.
    thanks for clearing that up. good to see a boba fett movie coming

it says I gotta spread rep first, I'll catch you on the next go round

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Sad interview with Jar Jar Bink
    never stopped to think about who portrayed jar jar, interesting interview, thanks
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-14-2016 at 10:24 AM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post

LOL
    Retired.

Fat woman says the movie is racist

http://www.thestreet.com/story/13408...is-racist.html

Admiral 'It's a trap!' Ackbar dies. RIP Erik Bauersfeld (age 93) who voiced that ugly mofo

Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    It really would be exhausting going through life ruining every situation and even every movie you see by viewing it as some racial middle finger. Not that she didn't have some points, but what if Finn was white instead? She'd have more to say i'm sure. If you create a piece of art/entertainment worrying about offending is the last thing you should worry about because it cuts off the creative process right at the start. These people worry about the color of the cast but JJ Abrams just has to worry about casting the best actors for each role.