Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Circumcision benefits are numerous,including not having a disturbing alien like penis

Banned

This debate was actually in the news last year over here IIRC. 5th state the global chart shows Australia at 60% but for males under 30 here I think the circumcision rate is closer to 30% and parents now are not getting it done either.

It seems to me that it becomes a generational thing. From what I understand over here in the 80's it became uncommon but in the 60's it was really common and now it's uncommon again.

I can't believe I actually had this discussion at work a few years ago too lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

I found this article from earlier in the year

To snip or not to snip — Sydney University Emeritus Professor Brian Morris claims circumcision should be a routine procedure for boys

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/sou...e691bbc59df30b

However the article has an online poll with interesting results

DO YOU AGREE WITH CIRCUMCISION FOR BABY BOYS? VOTE IN OUR POLL HERE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

Would you circumcise your baby boy?
    Yes 37.54% (2,803 votes)

No 62.46% (4,664 votes)
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I was chatting with a girl before, and very early on in the conversation she started talking about circumcision out of no where. lol She wanted to know if I was circumcised, cause she was part of some crazy feminist group that are horrified by the thoughts of snipping. I think she usually talks about circumsion before asking the person what their name is.

I saw a circumcision related news article this week and once again the crazy broads(mostly fat and ugly) starting acting hostile towards anyone that even mentions having a circumcision. lol Stay away from those deranged women on facebook also that post all the anti circumcision stuff, cause they are bat shit crazy.

Veteran Member

Funny how some women be on some "my body, my choice" stuff, but get their baby circumcised.

It's in a similar fashion when crazy women want to kill others when they even mention the word circumcision.