Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface Killah Is Sick and Tired of Police Brutality in America

Default Ghostface Killah Is Sick and Tired of Police Brutality in America

-

Ignorant black men need to stop doing dumb shit to put themselves in situations with the cops if they want police brutality to end. It amazes me how ignorant black men continue to complain about the cops. How come you never hear good black men complain about the cops bothering them? I'm black and the cops don't bother me. I've never been arrested and I've never been beaten up by the cops. So I don't hate the police. I do realize some of there are bad but I think there's more good cops than bad cops.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

what rock have you been living under for almost 40 years as a black man that you haven't heard other black men tell accounts of being harassed/ falsely accused/ searched for doing nothing wrong
    I'm pretty sure its not just ignorant folk complaining about corrupt cops

Ignorant black men need to stop doing dumb shit to put themselves in situations with the cops if they want police brutality to end. It amazes me how ignorant black men continue to complain about the cops. How come you never hear good black men complain about the cops bothering them? I'm black and the cops don't bother me. I've never been arrested and I've never been beaten up by the cops. So I don't hate the police. I do realize some of there are bad but I think there's more good cops than bad cops.
    You're using white supremacist talking points which makes you either a white supremacist, OR a coon.

My dad is a lawyer, never broke a law in his life, and went to Princeton. He wears a suit and tie everyday, except weekends. Even HE has been harassed by the police more than once (and yes, he is a black man. Probably the nicest guy you'd ever meet) and was pulled over for "looking suspicious" (translation, he was driving in a predominantly white area). Thinking there are more good cops than bad cops has nothing to do with the fact that unarmed black men are being shot while handcuffed (and then it's reported that they somehow shot themselves), chocked to death from behind on video tape (with the cop not being arrested for it), and being shot while unarmed with their hands up/moving away from the police officer (Note: It is ILLEGAL for a cop to shot someone while running away according to the SUPREME COURT).

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

I don't understand how the cop cannot cease the choke hold when the guy has said 'I can't breathe' multiple times. I don't really care if he was or wasn't selling illegal cigarettes. All I know is that he was only verbally resisting arrest, not physically. Choke hold should be a last resort (if not illegal at all). The whole thing is deeply disturbing.
    Retired.

You're trolling right? You've got Uncle Ruckus in your sig, so I'm guessing you're playing a role and not being serious.
    Emotions are for the weak, so I sold mine to the highest bidder.

-

Hide1998, sorry to hear about the cops bothering your dad for no reason. Well I've never had any bad experiences with the cops often except twice when I was pulled over for not stopping at a traffic light and not stopping at a stop sign in a black neighborhood. They made me get outta the car and they searched my car to see if I had any drugs or guns and they couldn't find anything. So the cop gave me a warning and he didn't give me a ticket. I've also gotten several traffic tickets for speeding and I was close to losing my driver's license but that was my fault.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by soulless View Post
    you're trolling right? You've got uncle ruckus in your sig, so i'm guessing you're playing a role and not being serious.

lmao
    STAY TUNED.

Non Ignorant Math Team

did a cop not pull u over once cj when u had a prostitute in u car or something like that?

NON-IGS

Cop was dead wrong man on a positive note:

What can your fans expect from you in the future?
    ​ Just look out for that Blue & Cream, the sequel to Supreme Clientele. It's almost finished. I'm trying to see if I can release it sometime in August, September 2015, somewhere in the fourth quarter. I got Twelve Reasons to Die part two coming out. And I'm with Raekwon, and we're gonna do this third Only Built 4 Cuban Linx album. There's a whole lot of stuff. I got books full of music.

Supreme Clientele 2
    Cuban Linx 3
    12 RTD 2

Ghost puts in work.
    -----------------------

-

Yeah that happened to me LOL. The cop put his flashlight on my pants and he saw my pants leg was wet. He said what's that? I said I spilled some water. He said yeah I bet LOL. I got some cum on my pants LOL. He asked the white prostitute for her id and she said she didn't have it. She was lucky she didn't get arrested. He let us go with a warning and he said this is a high crime area and ya'll shouldn't be sitting here. I said ok and I drove off.

(double post, sorry)
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-05-2014 at 04:23 PM.
    Retired.

@ Jammin: That's on some Marlon Brando level of acting lmao. Suga Bang Bang's more Hollywood than Mef lol.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by hide1998 View Post
    You're using white supremacist talking points which makes you either a white supremacist, OR a coon.

My dad is a lawyer, never broke a law in his life, and went to Princeton. He wears a suit and tie everyday, except weekends. Even HE has been harassed by the police more than once (and yes, he is a black man. Probably the nicest guy you'd ever meet) and was pulled over for "looking suspicious" (translation, he was driving in a predominantly white area). Thinking there are more good cops than bad cops has nothing to do with the fact that unarmed black men are being shot while handcuffed (and then it's reported that they somehow shot themselves), chocked to death from behind on video tape (with the cop not being arrested for it), and being shot while unarmed with their hands up/moving away from the police officer (Note: It is ILLEGAL for a cop to shot someone while running away according to the SUPREME COURT).
    I stopped reading after "white supremacist" lol

There are lots of black men doing shit in the ghetto, being on walfare and they got problem when police have something to them. It's hillarous. I agree with CharlesJones. I know some black people who work, have a family etc. and they don't have problems with cops. Only black people who sell drugs, don't work etc have problems with cops and they complain cus "a bad cop doesn't wanna let me sell drug" lol.

I'm not saying there's no bad cops or something and I'm not saying that they did good that they killed this guy cus they shouldn't have, but come on. Why don't "white supremacy" work when it comes to Asian?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by soob View Post
    I stopped reading after "white supremacist" lol

There are lots of black men doing shit in the ghetto, being on walfare and they got problem when police have something to them. It's hillarous. I agree with CharlesJones. I know some black people who work, have a family etc. and they don't have problems with cops. Only black people who sell drugs, don't work etc have problems with cops and they complain cus "a bad cop doesn't wanna let me sell drug" lol.

I'm not saying there's no bad cops or something and I'm not saying that they did good that they killed this guy cus they shouldn't have, but come on. Why don't "white supremacy" work when it comes to Asian?

Ha!!!!!!!! fml.
    We do it for the people.