Thread: Is this being too nosy or not?

Default Is this being too nosy or not?

---See The Way One Man Found Out His Pregnant(or might just be obese) Girlfriend Was Cheating

One man reportedly spotted a woman cheating on her boyfriend, so he decided to reveal her infidelity! According to Metro, the guy wrote a quick note to the seemingly unaware guy about his pregnant girlfriend’s alleged actions. Apparently, the guy who wrote the letter was sitting behind the couple at the Detroit Lions’ game on Thanksgiving Day.

That’s reportedly how he saw the “inappropriate text message conversation” between the woman and another guy. Sadly, her oblivious boyfriend was sitting right next to her without a clue. So the man behind them penned a letter to enlighten him. Then he reportedly shared about the encounter via Facebook! Of course, the jaw-dropping letter has since gone viral.

Here’s the details from his Facebook post.

“I was at the Detroit Lions game today when I noticed this woman who looks 8 months pregnant in a seat in front of me texting a man messages like ‘I wish I was with you all day’ and ‘I will see you as soon as I’m done with him,'” wrote the guy in a Facebook post. “She kept hiding her phone every time her partner put his arm around her or reached in to talk to her.”

This is text from the infamous letter he wrote to the guy.

“‘Hey bro, I don’t know you and you don’t know me. When you get home check your girl’s phone. She’s been texting ‘Jason’ saying she wishes she was with him all day!”

This guy is a hero. Not nosy at all. I applaud him for doing this.
    Retired.

Veteran Member

He just looking out for his bro, bro. If you were privy to that sorta info, would you tell him? I would.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    He just looking out for his bro, bro. If you were privy to that sorta info, would you tell him? I would.
    I was not being sarcastic. This guy def did the right thing.
    Retired.

Someone else's relationship is none of his business, he shouldn't have got involved. For all he knew her boyfriend could be a total asshole to her.

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    Someone else's relationship is none of his business, he shouldn't have got involved. For all he knew her boyfriend could be a total asshole to her.

lol but I'm right though.

this ones hard to really take sides with...part of me likes what he did,another agrees that maybe it was none of his biz

^^
    I agree, if it was a friend then I would say yeah definitely tell them but with a complete stranger then he should just stay well clear cos he hasn't got any idea what's going on between them

If it was a friend ...

Retired.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.

Banned

I'd buy the dude a beer for telling me. What if the kid wasn't that guys at all? Nothing wrong with looking out for a bro
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

I agree with Hashashin. LOL@Food For Thought's gay picture of James Franco and Seth Rogen. 5th State, I saw The Dilemma movie with Vince Vaughn, Kevin James, Winona Ryder, Jennifer Connelly(she's hot). I don't blame Winona for cheating on Kevin with Channing Tatum because it's hard for her to have sex with Kevin because he's fat hahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Normally I'm all for dudes minding their own business, but cheating bitches are the second reason there will never be world peace. Snitching on hoes is a go in my book.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi