Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Charlesjones, indulge me for a bit...

Default Charlesjones, indulge me for a bit...

so...i got a question for you, just outta curiosity,

so you get on craiglist, post an ad and some chick responds,meets you and you take her to a motel somewhere...what happens? what do you talk about with her..generally,what topics do you delve into when alone with a prospect chick in terms of your personal life

this is a VERY serious question so do respond with utmost diligence and seriousness...im very fascinated by your antics with women..

Banned

Oh boy lol

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I heard CJ uses the cold turkey approach where he locks them in the bathroom and lectures them for 12 hours on how they are gold diggers. They re-emerge a changed person.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Banned

The same way Reeva Steenkamp re-emerged a changed woman?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Hey fuck man the defense said oscar pitorious was piss drunk when he shot her, and i quote...."he was completely legless"
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    I heard CJ uses the cold turkey approach where he locks them in the bathroom and lectures them for 12 hours on how they are gold diggers. They re-emerge a changed person.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Hey fuck man the defense said oscar pitorious was piss drunk when he shot her, and i quote...."he was completely legless"

-

Radioactive Man, why would you care what I talk to women about? It ain't none of your business what I talk to them about. I don't ask you what you talk to women about because I don't care. I know you trying to be funny to get people to laugh at me.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    so...i got a question for you, just outta curiosity,

so you get on craiglist, post an ad and some chick responds,meets you and you take her to a motel somewhere...what happens? what do you talk about with her..generally,what topics do you delve into when alone with a prospect chick in terms of your personal life

this is a VERY serious question so do respond with utmost diligence and seriousness...im very fascinated by your antics with women..
    We do it for the people.

-

By the way I haven't posted on Craigslist in a long time because I don't waste time trying to meet women on there. I got one black woman that's a club stripper that I've paid several times for intimacy and she's the only woman I deal with. I don't try to meet women anymore because I need to get my money situation straight by getting a job. But even when I do that, I still won't be talking to women because that's not important to me. Getting a job and keeping a job for a long time, having a car and having a place to live is more important to me than meeting women. There was one cute black woman that responded to a ad I posted on Craigslist and she showed me a few pictures of her to my cellphone. I talked to her yesterday and she wants to hook up with me next summer to go on a date. I haven't met her yet because she lives far from me.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

CJ, what do you mean by "intimate with a woman"? I though you said you haven't had sex in a long time. So what does being intimate mean? What do you do with her?

-

I massage and kiss her feet and she kisses my chest nipple while I'm touching her feet and that makes me cum. I've taken her to a hotel a couple of times and I had sex with her and I'm glad she told me she got her tubes tied because she got 3 kids and I don't want kids.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charlesjones View Post
    by the way i haven't posted on craigslist in a long time because i don't waste time trying to meet women on there.....there was one cute black woman that responded to a ad i posted on craigslist...i talked to her yesterday and she wants to hook up with me next summer to go on a date.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?