Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Terrorism is as American as Apple Pie"

Veteran Member

I am not offended at all. I think this discussion is over you are not making any sense. Please go find a dictionary, a grammer handbook and a thesaurus or utilize the spell checker. Until you step up your script game we cannot have a civilized discussion.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

were comming and u cant do shit about it.....

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    were comming and u cant do shit about it.....

I have no idea what that means but what or who ever comes I still fear no one but Allah. Peace.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Default A Google Found This

"To attempt to tie lynchings to family outings, where food was served, is to misunderstand the real nature of these events. Rather, they were outbreaks of mass white hysteria, and attempts by groups of Whites to terrorize and brutalize the entire Black communities where they occurred. Often, they were motivated by alleged acts of violence by Blacks against Whites, alleged disrespect and other breaches of Southern racial "etiquette," and on many occasions, victims were chosen at random. Although women and children were frequently present, it is more accurate to view these events as collective psychotic behavior, rather than family outings. "

Dr. Alonzo Smith
    Research Fellow In African American Studies At The Smithsonian

-Sickening-

Default Props

Nice Thread.
    I didn't know that.
    I won't even get on you about you're religious views.
    Just to say that I'm not the religious type.
    I still thank you for the eye opener.
    Last edited by SlightlySlightedFan; 02-10-2006 at 12:48 PM.

Veteran Member

Nice post with Dr. Alonzo.

Oh yeah. Visiting Wu Corp every other day can be considered religious.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    ....dont turn this and try to say im racist ..my best friend is black

lmao

No Father to my stench

Default fffffffffffff

"all the stuff u just said is tought in school ....and movies are made from things like this
    and showd in school

i learnd all this in 3 and 4 grade we learnd about the indians..on how we first came over..and how we took over"

ummmm....it is true that in school children are taught about the terrorism that occured here in the united snakes but its focuses on the terrorism of the 15, 16, 17 and 1800's...then you get to the 1900's and it really gets wishy washy....the truth is that the biggest terrorist from 1900-2000 was the United States...if a school taught that here in the united snakes it would be all over the news buddy

"and the slave trade and all that was tought in every grade
    black history month is when they go into more details...high school they get more grafic with it and show us more things "

yeah 15, 16, 17, 1800's.....lol....yet it will never be taught that the black man was travelling on boat from Africa to South America hundreds of thousands of years before Columbus's mulatto trash ass or how the so called AFrican started every civilization on the planet in this period of known history....including europe

"the terrorism thing is not defind by us as has been around befor AD
    ...but i dont realy care about it that much..."

just by what you said in this thread alone you got sum mental pathologies that are so damn obvious

"us is a messed up county but u cant do nothing about it"

because you said so?

"as us aint all white its made up of all races and it is seen as one of the best county to come to
    to get away from thier own county"

the USA is the metaphorical bully on the block who creates a HELL ON EARTH for the entire block.....so obviously the bully will have the safest house to dwell in with the greatest oppurtunity to get riches

the USA has its fingers in every part of the globe causing mischief

the USA historically has done shit like move aboriginals off an island to do nuclear testing and then move the aboriginals back to the island where they get sick and die....these types of incidents happen all around the planet.....right nowin COlumbia south america the war on drugs sprays pesticides poisoning the wild life....

"one thing that is worst then ammerica is hitler when he tried to kill all the jews"

hitler was created by the USA and Britan...so much for your beloved public school edumowcation

No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

"....dont turn this and try to say im racist ..my best friend is black"

you need to hit the psychology books 100 proof

wether you likes it or not comments like that are generally interperted as.......well...lets not go there lol