Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Method Man and Redman Shouldn't Have Been On Jay-Z's Hard Knock Life Tour

^^ both 'Whatcha Gonna Do' and 'Hotter than Fishgrease' (the song) were also used on soundtracks, I have the OSTs lying around somewhere upstairs. Both are very good songs imo.

Felony's latest career highlight ...

Felony claims he was actually paying rent. Who knows? Entertaining for sure.
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jayo Felony is a funny guy. I bet he wasn't paying rent at that house LOL. He probably doesn't even stay there. Check out his The Loc Is On His Own video. The end of the video made me laugh because when he got outta jail, his mom moved outta her house that he was staying at because she got tired of him getting locked up LOL. When he saw the house, he saw there was a for sale sign and the house was vacant LOL. I wanna get his Take A Ride album that has The Loc Is On His Own but Amazon.com is asking for a lot of money. That album must be outta print because it's hard to get. That was his first album. Check out his collabo with LL Cool J, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit called You Can't Fuck With Me and it's on LL's The GOAT album. That's a hard song and I like the beat. LL dissed Jamie Foxx on the song because at the time they were having beef. I think the movie they did called Any Given Sunday had came out around that time. I forgot how the beef started.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^^ there was a lot of bad blood because of Any Given Sunday, all types of drama. Wasn't there a lot of hoopla involving Cameron Diaz as well?
    Retired.

-

I didn't hear about Cameron Diaz having beef with any of her co-stars. Her character was a bitch in that movie LOL. I think she was the owner of the football team that LL and Jamie Foxx played on. Al Pacino was the coach and she wanted to get rid of him LOL. Bill Bellamy was in that movie too and he played on the team. Dennis Quaid's wife was a bitch. She wanted him to come back to football outta retirement and he didn't really want to because I think he had a bad back. He used to be a quarterback. I think his wife's name was Lauren Hutton. She's cute. Al had talked to him about coming back to football and I don't remember if he did or not. James Woods was also in the movie and I think he was Al's assistant coach. This movie had a lot of good actors. Former NFL players Jim Brown and Lawrence Taylor were also in it and it was directed by legendary director Oliver Stone.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

this movie caught a lot of heat because it wasn't what people expected from Oliver Stone (they want him to film political dramas) but in all fairness some of the acting in this movie was ace
    Retired.

-

I don't like a lot of Oliver Stone's movies but I did like Any Given Sunday and Savages(this movie has John Travolta and Blake Lively. Blake has 2 boyfriends that are drug dealers LOL. She took turns fucking them LOL. Benicio Del Toro and Salma Hayek are also in it.). Platoon movie was alright and he directed that. I didn't like Natural Born Killers with Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis and he directed that.

-

I like Jayo Felony's lyrics on Whatcha Gonna Do when he said when I'm in Texas I'm bumping screw music with Big Mike and Scarface, we loop loop. Me and little crook like Bo and Luke Duke LOL.(props to him for saying the characters from The Dukes Of Hazzard tv show). When I'm in Miami, I go to scoop Luke to see the peep show and get some duke shoot LOL. I also like Method Man's lyrics when he said run with niggas that ain't got shit, pop shit LOL. My niggas bring the funk like your grandpa's feet LOL.