Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anoymous threatens to release sex tape of Marlon Wayans looking female rapper

Default Anoymous threatens to release sex tape of Marlon Wayans looking female rapper

- Anonymous Threatens Iggy Azalea on Twitter: "You Have 48 Hours"

The beef between Iggy Azalea and Azealia Banks just got taken to the next level. After Iggy's foolish series of tweets today in response to Banks' Hot 97 interview on cultural appropriation in hip-hop, hacker group Anonymous has rode in on a white horse to seriously escalate matters.

Anonymous, never a group to quietly go about their business, tweeted a series of messages at Iggy. They deemed her "guilty of misappropriating black culture, insulting peaceful protesters, and making light of Eric Garner's death" and threatened to leak screenshots from her rumored sex tape, among other things, to wreck Iggy's public image. Anonymous is demanding an apology, or else.

See selected tweets from Anonymous below.

We apologize for our followers with regards to this following statement: Fuck you, @IGGYAZALEA. #ICantBreathe
    — TheAnonMessage (@TheAnonMessage) December 20, 2014

MESSAGE:@IGGYAZALEA if you do not do so, the memory of you will burn from the public faster than the moment you surfaced. We're not kidding.

You are guilty of misappropriating black culture, insulting peaceful protesters, and making light of Eric Garner's death. @IGGYAZALEA

Let the record show, we have presented evidence. Exhibits A, C, and F: pic.twitter.com/YpQdDcMZw7

Now about that sex tape. We wont release the actual video. We have values to live by.

However, we will release various snapshots of her face to confirm. The idea is not about releasing nudes. This shows nothing.

We are not in the business of pleasing 13-year old boys and their fantasies.

All we simply ask for is an apology.

You have 48 hours, @IGGYAZALEA.

I read this on hiphopdx yesterday too (I was surprised at the number of twitter beef stories they had in a row actually lol). Some of the commenters there suggested this was not 'real Anonymous'. I dunno, I do see their point, normally they take on much different kind of cases. Kind of strange they are focusing on this beef.

I don't really see why Anonymous is upset in this case. They are claiming Iggy Azalea 'made light of Eric Garner's death'. Really? Banks just took offense because Iggy did not speak out after the jury's decision. As did a lot of other rappers. Sure, Iggy Azalea is a bit of a culture vulture (but at the same time just a fan of the genre so I think a lot of us can relate), if I didn't miss anything I think all Iggy Azalea said about Azealia Banks is that she sabotages her own career by shitting on other people's careers and to me it seems there is a lot of truth to that. She's like the female version of Daylyt (albeit perhaps with more interesting lyrics), only thing is Daylyt is just clowning, Banks seems genuinely bitter without any real reason.

I'd wager to say Iggy Azalea just wants to be seen as an entertainer and doesn't want to be caught up in politics, which perhaps is not a stance one should be particularly proud of, but then again it's not scandalous either. What the heck is Anonymous doing here? Since I don't seem to have the full picture here, anybody interested please shed some light on the issue. Thanks.

Also, lol @ thread title.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-21-2014 at 03:06 PM.
    Retired.

what did she say?

you can find Iggy Azalea's tweets at the bottom of this page

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...roup-anonymous

I don't see how this brought about Anonymous threatening to 'expose' her lol.
    Retired.

is that other female rapper beefing with her cause she's a white rapper?

Quote Originally Posted by netscape check two View Post
    Because Iggy Azalea hasn't publicly denounced the grand jury decision on the Eric Garner case.

Azalia Banks has beef with Action Bronson too right now, calling him a Ghostface knockoff. Bronson's responses are hilarious, find 'em here

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...onson-responds
    Retired.

All rappers are required to publicy denounce that decision? Azalia sounds like a clown.

Unhappy the abstract librarian

yeah that chick is weak

Q-Tip wrote a book on Twitter too, jotting down a whole wikipedia entry's worth on hiphop history

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ublic-comments
    Retired.

laugh @ Q-Tip

@ActionBronson: @AZEALIABANKS BOOOOO��PEOPLE THIS IS UR CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST*??? COME ON.”

-

QTip ✔ @QtipTheAbstract

Yo @ActionBronson what was the "civil rights" mean brah? And the connection to "you people" still don't make sense 2 me @solangeknowles

Where the fuck did Bronson say "you people"?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by netscape check two View Post
    Yeah she is, just complains all day about white people and thinks that she is spiritually intelligent or some shit.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

that banks person is 50's sister?? they kinda look the same

this izzy chick is fucking nasty, what do guys see in her..

can we haz a reality show where these celebs get shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Controller View Post
    can we haz a reality show where these celebs get shot?

Anonymous - A bunch of random angry stoners acting under one name who try and act like they know what's best for the world yet most can barely look after themselves.

^^ you forgot to mention, they are paid for by the cia and gchq, respectively.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ng-iggy-azalea
    9th Wonder weighs in on fans criticizing Iggy rather than buying other artists' projects
    Retired.