Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are white people so butt hurt? [auto play]

'

Damn this black sheep came up lmao.

'

This thread is actually a great primer for a thread I'm considering making.. "Recapping 2014: Black America's most retarded and delusional year on record"

The cognitive dissonance hit unprecedented levels. Also to make things even worse - white, liberal, SJW'S somehow intertwined themselves into black protests and movements in which these dweebs had zero stake.

- ps.TSA

you're like 3 years late on the whole oppressed white person trend. The tea party brahs spearheaded that conquest.

tizzza outta charity I checked out majeofficial yesterday in between taking two shits
    dude I've seen trees act better than those 'actors' wtf
    Retired.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    What's going on guys. This is the only place where I have actual interactions with white people due to careful planning so pardon me if this isn't best source for an answer. What's going on?

Ever white person is complaining that other people are complaining. Only the white people are complaining harder than that actual people complaining and are gradually taking on the narrative of them being oppressed by the complaints. I've known for a long time that white people want to be an oppressed minority really badly so that they can complain about how they're being oppressed but I think you're jumping the gun honestly.

So what's going on?
    lol a few people shouting are always louder than the majority who dont give a flying fuck and just stay quiet indoors.

u could also say black people also want to be an even more oppressed minority. getting disability benefits and all that.

maybe everyone just wants to be the most oppressed minority, i dunno.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    tizzza outta charity I checked out majeofficial yesterday in between taking two shits
    dude I've seen trees act better than those 'actors' wtf
    12 shits. I can't change or update anything cause I used a shithole server so we're in the middle a total revamp and restructuring. Wish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post

We don't believe you, you need more people.
    I wish I didn't look at drunk as I was in this picture. Damn.
    The woman pressing farts out of her tricolor cave ass and the music go together very well on auto play btw.

no excuses
    Retired.