Thread: Some Guy On Youtube Dissed Raekwon & Ghostface's Heaven And Hell Song

-

Default Some Guy On Youtube Dissed Raekwon & Ghostface's Heaven And Hell Song

I was watching Heaven and Hell video earlier this week and I saw some guy's comments dissing the song. He said the song sucks and he said he heard his cousin listening to the song and he wanted to beat up his cousin for listening to it. I posted some comments and I told him to shut the fuck up. I said the song is hard and I said if Raekwon and Ghostface Killah saw your comments, they would beat the shit outta you hahahahahahahahaha. I like the sample they used on Heaven and Hell. I like their lyrics too. I like when Ghostface said yo remember that kid that we vicked, he made a half a mill for real. He brought about 4 bricks. Get in touch with that west coast Cali crab you stabbed and meet me at the bitch lab LOL. Raekwon said when I slept I dreamed g's son, I need some. Ghostface said keys won't sell, call up son. Raekwon said I heard Pook and Tyreke caught a beef over some real shit. Ghostface said fake nigga faked and they killed his click LOL. Raekwon said gimme a minute and I'm with it. Ghostface said yo niggas done did it. Raekwon said rock your vest. Ghostface said keep your win tinted LOL. Raekwon said he know we knew him. So we blew him. Took 30 g's worth of jewels off that nigga and threw him LOL. I saw Fat Joe at the end of the video. That was before he turned into a pop rapper hahahahahahahahahahaha. I miss those days of good rap music.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

I thought you didn't like OB4CL Charles?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Some Guy On Youtube Dissed Raekwon & Ghostface's Heaven And Hell Song
    you forgot to mention what race the guy is
    We do it for the people.

-

The Hound, I like some songs on Only Built 4 Cuban Linx. Food For Thought, the guy who made those comments is probably black.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

CJ I blessed you with the rep

somebody please paste the OP into Cilvaringz' OUATIS got sold thread
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-24-2015 at 07:39 PM.
    Retired.

Lol

I have to know now, what songs didn't you like on OB4CL? Its a masterpiece, one of the best rap albums ever from your favorite era.

Also have you considered authoring a series of novelizations of rap lyrics?

-

LOL@ShaDynasty hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't think of the songs I didn't like on Only Built 4 Cuban Linx. LOL@Eagle Eye.